forum

Like osu osu skins

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Isthislost
Do we have any osu character skins? It's kind of hard cause I do not know what the name of the characters and searching osu osu skin is redundant. I know the default is one but can someone share me some good ones? Thank you very much :)
Matt2e2
That's actually a very good idea! I'm surprised there aren't any Mocha or pippi skins yet.
h3oCharles
it's a subject that has been tackled before but no one took it seriously, mainly because of lack of quality fanart that can be rendered out properly (or already has transparent background)

I wanted to tackle a pixel-art themed skin with osu! mascots but classic me was lacking ideas, and I was (and still am) waiting for Maria (osu!mania mascot) to be redesigned
Matt2e2

h3oCharles wrote:

it's a subject that has been tackled before but no one took it seriously, mainly because of lack of quality fanart that can be rendered out properly (or already has transparent background)

I wanted to tackle a pixel-art themed skin with osu! mascots but classic me was lacking ideas, and I was (and still am) waiting for Maria (osu!mania mascot) to be redesigned

Should be more than possible now, at least for pippi. Not only is there material from earlier seasonal contests there's also quite a few pieces of fanart (that don't have anything to do with contests) nowadays.
Flanster
A Mocha themed skin would be pretty rad.