forum

new page game

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
posted the pricesheet draft on TN: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/802725&start=12489

what do ya think?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sounds good tbh
Achromalia
i feel like die
Westonini
I don't know how other people price their commissions so I'm not really sure what people normally price these at. I just know that newer artists tend to initially charge at cheaper prices since people don't really know you well enough to know how good you can draw, and because of that they obviously won't want to pay for anything too pricey. Again, I don't know how much other artists charge for their stuff so I can't tell ya if I think your prices are too low or high.
Achromalia
i'm kind of at that low-mid end in comparison to the range of commission prices. it's true that tons of starting artists will price things as big as full-body stuff at something like $15, while others can go for $70 or something. it really depends, but ye. i just set my prices to account for my skill and the effort that it'd take to make each one of 'em.

that, and pretty much noone outside of the osu!forums or discord communities know me.
Westonini
Well, best of luck to ya. 👍
Achromalia
i am skolton, king of die.

a dead lad's life, gone awry.

needing money for the road,

from art and song his tools are sewed.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hi skolton
samX500
After the demon AHHHHHHHHHHHHH storyline, your avatar now looks so pure and innocent.
pentaqola
why is that so true
Westonini
holy shit it's true.

can't even recognize him anymore.
samX500
such innocence must be protected
pentaqola
we have only seen the screamer in an innocent state for a few minutes and we wanna protect him... man aint that nice
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mama
samX500
*protecc intensifies*
pentaqola
alright guys i have decided to dedicate my life to protect him, if anyone hurts the screamer i will have to use your face as a rug on rough cement.
Westonini
now he just looks scarier imo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kyaaaaaa~
pentaqola
o-oh... oH... OH MY...
Westonini
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

WAIT IS THAT FEM ROBIN FROM AWAKENING?
Achromalia
gixt
samX500
this is going out of hand
Achromalia
eruj
Westonini
Jrue
pentaqola
jue
Achromalia
lydt
Westonini
Dlyt
pentaqola
he will be one with us
samX500
he already is
Achromalia
gxjf
Westonini
Fxjg
pentaqola
*inaudible mating call*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KAKA
vinnicci
bruh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
br
pentaqola
matryoshka screamer
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Что со мной происходит?
samX500
russian dole are nice

BTW your signature doesn't work on old website.
abraker
Let's assume Achromalia only posted when there is a new page. So thats 3 points per new page. There are currently 407 pages

407 x 3 = 1221 pts

Now Achromalia has 2052 pts

HOW?!?!?
samX500
you also get one point for each post and 2 point for posting right before a new apge.

We should really get a bot to do the counting for us.
show more