uhhh...
Westonini
sbeve bobs
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sbevebevebevebevebevebevebeve
pentaqola
B
Westonini
I can't *pbbft* understand *pbbft* your accent.
Cahyono29
H-ello
pentaqola
hi individual
samX500
hey
Achromalia
no
samX500
yes
pentaqola
hmm
samX500
yes
Achromalia
yoy
samX500
nyeso
pentaqola
everything was going great in hardcore mode, until three creepers explode from behind and killed me instantly
samX500
you hate it when it happens
vinnicci
b
Achromalia
ruhb
samX500
rib
Achromalia
cage
Plini
Achromalia
currently coming up with a price sheet for art commissions whenever i decide to offer them. using this video as a tutorial for that:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
O
Achromalia
my commission price sheet is nearing completion >:D

i'm a little scared as i'm not really accustomed to these sorts of prices, but comparing others' work with my own, and everything put into it all, so far, it seems reasonable enough.

i'll post some images of my draft for the price sheet when i finish -w-
samX500
that's good to hear. I wish you luck on your commision!
Westonini

pentaqola wrote:

everything was going great in hardcore mode, until three creepers explode from behind and killed me instantly

I was eating steak irl while idle in MC hardcore with my friends. I thought I'd be fine cuz it was day and I was still looking at the screen but... creeper.. aw man. What a way to go. I had a feeling I'd die in a stupid way.

I could have survived, but I walked into him by mistake since my camera was at a different angle so my controls were basically inverted. Fucking beautiful.

Edit: w
Achromalia
now i wonder when i'll actually do commissions. i'd have to prepare for a lot of work in the midst of everything.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
glhf
samX500
Just finished one route of the steins;gate visual novel. I was confused as fuck because I couldn't recall any choice I had made during my playtrhough so I had no idea how this game could have multiple ending.
Achromalia
posted the pricesheet draft on TN: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/802725&start=12489

what do ya think?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sounds good tbh
Achromalia
i feel like die
Westonini
I don't know how other people price their commissions so I'm not really sure what people normally price these at. I just know that newer artists tend to initially charge at cheaper prices since people don't really know you well enough to know how good you can draw, and because of that they obviously won't want to pay for anything too pricey. Again, I don't know how much other artists charge for their stuff so I can't tell ya if I think your prices are too low or high.
Achromalia
i'm kind of at that low-mid end in comparison to the range of commission prices. it's true that tons of starting artists will price things as big as full-body stuff at something like $15, while others can go for $70 or something. it really depends, but ye. i just set my prices to account for my skill and the effort that it'd take to make each one of 'em.

that, and pretty much noone outside of the osu!forums or discord communities know me.
Westonini
Well, best of luck to ya. 👍
Achromalia
i am skolton, king of die.

a dead lad's life, gone awry.

needing money for the road,

from art and song his tools are sewed.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hi skolton
samX500
After the demon AHHHHHHHHHHHHH storyline, your avatar now looks so pure and innocent.
pentaqola
why is that so true
show more