forum

[GD Request] Isekai Girls Talk (TV Size) - Yumi Hara, Sora Amamiya, Rie Takahashi, Aoi Yuuki

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bao
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1007039#osu/2107648

What I need

Easy - 1*-2.5*

Normal - 2.5*-3.5*

What I have

Insane - LaxyLax
Extra 2 - Mister
Extra - Me

Extra info

My first map I tried actually making.
I would love to get it ranked, if you can help me with this process that would be great.
Please contact me via osu! DM or via my discord @ Abebao#2928.
AnzeigeistRaus
Don't try to rank ur first maps
realy0_

Anzy wrote:

^ (also meta is wrong)
Topic Starter
bao

realy0_ wrote:

^ (also meta is wrong)

What's wrong about it?

Anzy wrote:

It's not my first map. I've been experimenting with the editor and mapping for six months now.
realy0_
uh about meta being wrong, i'll just put a metadata note, that's mostly artist(s) here

- Artist: アルベド(CV:原 由実)、アクア(CV:雨宮 天)、エミリア:(CV:高橋李依)、ターニャ(CV:悠木 碧)
- Romanized artist: Albedo (CV: Hara Yumi), Aqua (CV: Amamiya Sora), Emilia (CV: Takahashi Rie), Tanya (CV: Yuki Aoi)
- Title: 異世界ガールズ♡トーク (TV Size)
- Romanized title: Isekai Girls Talk (TV Size)
- Source: 異世界かるてっと
- Tags : too much stuff to put but take all the tags from the 4 original animes and paste them here
- References: http://isekai-quartet.com/products/music.html

please double check with a proper metadata dude cuz i didn't applied metadata rules
Topic Starter
bao

realy0_ wrote:

uh about meta being wrong, i'll just put a metadata note, that's mostly artist(s) here

- Artist: アルベド(CV:原 由実)、アクア(CV:雨宮 天)、エミリア:(CV:高橋李依)、ターニャ(CV:悠木 碧)
- Romanized artist: Albedo (CV: Hara Yumi), Aqua (CV: Amamiya Sora), Emilia (CV: Takahashi Rie), Tanya (CV: Yuki Aoi)
- Title: 異世界ガールズ♡トーク (TV Size)
- Romanized title: Isekai Girls Talk (TV Size)
- Source: 異世界かるてっと
- Tags : too much stuff to put but take all the tags from the 4 original animes and paste them here
- References: http://isekai-quartet.com/products/music.html

Thank you so much for this! I will fix it immediately.

Large problem discovered.
When attempting to save the beatmap, it stated in the bottom right of my screen that it couldn't write the file, I'm assuming its due to length. Would the best idea be to include only the voice actor or the character?

(edit) i decided to go with voice actors, everything should be fine now with meta deta
Topic Starter
bao
bump
Ermi
just because you've been experementing with the editor for 6 months, completely without opinions from people who know how to map, does not magically make your first map good or rankable
Topic Starter
bao

Ermi wrote:

just because you've been experementing with the editor for 6 months, completely without opinions from people who know how to map, does not magically make your first map good or rankable

It's more of a wish, something to achieve. Obviously I don't think its currently rankable its just something that I would love to go through the process of doing, if I don't succeed I will keep learning and try again another day.