forum

[GD Request] Study - Seishun Seminar

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuro Fuyusaki
Hello to everyone who read this (and probably interested in taking GD).
Well, it's my first time here, so I'm surely anonymous here xp.

Ok. Let's get to the point already.

Mapset Link

Yes, you're right. This is full version, weeb stuff, and hopefully get into ranked.

Difficulty Needed:

High Priority:
  1. Hard (3-3.5*)
  2. Expert (Low 5-5.3*)

Low Priority:
  1. Insane (4.6-4.9*)
  2. Expert (top diff(?) >5.3*) *booked by Flake

For Insane and above, I need someone who are proficient in alt mapping.

As an extra note, I will probably fill the preferably GD slot if I finished with my WIP diff and hitsound later. But it's not that soon. So this is why this thread existed, lol.

No ranked map requirement. But you have to be proficient enough at least. Especially this is alt-based.

Alternatively, contact my discord PM (Cloud#8989) for quickest respond since I'm often standby there xp.

Cheers~
gwb
Can I do hard difficulty
Topic Starter
Kuro Fuyusaki

Rh1no_1 wrote:

Can I do hard difficulty

Gonna reject at the moment, sorry. Try to reapply later time when you have experience enough
flake
expert?
Topic Starter
Kuro Fuyusaki

Flake wrote:

expert?

Sure, what expert range you want to do?

Edit: actually I'm not sure what your context is, lol. But lets say I assume you're up for the slot.
thewhitewhale
I'm interested in an Expert (high). If someone else wants that one I can do low Expert or Insane instead. Couldn't find you on Discord but I'll respond quickest if you reply through Discord (thewhitewhale#5489).
flake

Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:

Flake wrote:

expert?

Edit: actually I'm not sure what your context is, lol. But lets say I assume you're up for the slot.

mb wasnt clear on what i meant lol

top diff if its good with you
Topic Starter
Kuro Fuyusaki

Flake wrote:

Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:

Flake wrote:

expert?

mb wasnt clear on what i meant lol

top diff if its good with you

sure. you're up.

thewhitewhale wrote:

I'm interested in an Expert (high). If someone else wants that one I can do low Expert or Insane instead. Couldn't find you on Discord but I'll respond quickest if you reply through Discord (thewhitewhale#5489).

Sure. Well, I'm in more need of low Expert one. Unless someone want to do the low Expert one, then you can pick up Insane diff.

Actually, just pick up the diff you want to do, lol. I can either works on the rest or someone else interested filling the slot
DarkSirius29
Can i do hard?
Topic Starter
Kuro Fuyusaki

DarkSirius29 wrote:

Can i do hard?

There's no visible info about your mapping experience. So, I don't think I can accept you, sorry.