Total Posts
show more
vinnicci
a
Plini
i don't like reuni

reuni is the worst
Achromalia
reuni's not a bad name imo, but i somewhat prefer charamaru.
samX500
charamaru is cuter
Nate Bait
uwu
payney
i dont like charamaru as much

i only changed it back bc nobody actually called me reuni djsndjsjsjddjs
Topic Starter
abraker
How many point do you wish you had?
payney
some
Topic Starter
abraker
multiplied by . . .
payney
like a few
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Equals to
Plini
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Achromalia
i'm disappointed by how little i've done.

then again, my fucking headphones are cutting out, so it's kinda hard to do anything anyways.
ColdTooth
a
Meah
about an hour ago

Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined my story.

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what life would be like without Off-topic, so she decided to shitpost on GD while Westonini, Achromalia, and Penguin posts defend posts.

Yes, the hunter just entered OT's worst thread; "Thread 🅱️ecro🅱️ancy". It sucked like the one it was conceptualized, because why the penguins has a huge and nasty feet was grammatically exploded with vocabulary.

After WalterBull make spaghetti, xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX realized that he was a penguin goddess with feathers despite being completely featherless. Basically, it meant that the juxtaposition process of the thought was faulty.

However the small his fart got disintegrated, he decided that she is actually not male but female. And that detail caused everything to vanish.

As the ocean flew majestically into the sunset, gay frogs started to being salacious. "Wow", was all the hunter could fellate over this magnificent sight. Suddenly, Cthulhu R'lyeh emerged from within the womb of Puzzle to the radiant sight of Tad.

If only it were a cute villain like Gollom, it wouldn't be as fugly without the grease coming out of orifices buenos aires is [ajeezsomeonejustreplacedsomeoneswordarentyoumad]

Nonetheless, the story is taking longer than what it should be. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the alchemist shouts while a fish jumps out his pants. Quickly, he put the fish out and mercilessly deep-fry him. “Smells so fishy", he meahwashere thxmeah yeahmeah meah as this moment stayed engraved into a thread full of toktoktok. "Nani?" the sorcerer thought as thousands died hard from the Velma Syndrome which °•○●□■♤♡◇♧☆▪︎¤. Suddenly, yet quiet ¤▪︎☆♧◇♡♤■□●○•]°¿¿ began. ¤▪︎☆♧◇♡♤■□●○•]°¿¿ while observing something from the sky shouts incomprehensible song and summon a waifu, so that he could marry childrenlolis while shitposting. FBI raided. “Yamete”, he +-×÷= as Meah ruins the moist and continues To post here. After the syndrome destroyed her, peace was restored.

The fire burned. It burned, yet still the hunter couldn't find the POWER that @realDonaldTrump used to burn himself, instead he sued xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX for illegal spam in FG, which enraged Meah and seagull, causing all waifus to succumb https://youtu.be/l6XkbAqMEtI https://youtu.be/J8dFx1A-FEk

Achromalia
boredom.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Is.
vinnicci
baljaf
Achromalia
huh. shield hero's a p great anime. so was [C].
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Don’t wanna be that guy but I feel like the anime wasn’t that good. I forgot why I dropped it but I think it is on the line of the pace being too slow and there are some cringy ass extra content too. But the few episode really got me into it though
Plini
Shieldbro is good. Not excellent but it's worth a watch.

They fucked up a lot of things but I still expect it to be a half decent anime. I hope they do a good job in next season cuz in the next arc is where it becomes a masterpiece.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Actually agree. Read the manga alr and it was so good
Journal
ERA Puzzle
Troost
Achromalia
ngahhh.
captainmilk
First post here
payney
a
Achromalia
e
samX500
the Tad the Tadpole thread joke escalated way above what I think anyone expected. Partly because of me recently.
payney
yeet
Achromalia
beet
payney
hi achro! 👋
Tad Fibonacci
Heya Chara.

Love you.

<3
Ashton
Do I get points now?