1:25PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIGN THE STONES
Carmlillball
21:46 Late night tonight, sleeping at either 10:30 or 11:00
payney
5:12PM

its so fun living in regret
Carmlillball
7:20 I'm actually feeling motivated. A rare, beautiful thing.
45Traeath
[A bit before 10:15AM]

What?!
One of the best ships on Steam?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
10pm

Pretty sure I’m wasted
Carmlillball
16:21 And I'm addicted to ANOTHER band - Delain.

Currently listening to:

It reminds me of a friend I used to have. She liked Thriving Ivory and Evanescence. In fact, she got me into Thriving Ivory. I know that she would love this band, if she doesn't know it already. The song is quite emotional for me, but I love it all the same. I like emotional songs.
I also love the beat and vocals.
I really thank Osu! for introducing me to Delain (I was searching for Nightwish beatmaps).

16:42 I keep going over and over every possible route I think the conversation in July can go. I can't stop. It's really annoying and quite worrying, but it also makes me feel secure and know my future self will thank me for it.
45Traeath
[Started writing this at 08:00PM]

FPS games feel bland, progressively.
Part of real players have their ways of having fun, toxic/offensive to some other parts, whom the "toxic" people consider "retards". While you can have your way against CPU players, when it comes to skill.
At least, a few of them explain their "behavior"... But that only shows how important(?) is the gap of skill level between them and their victims.
That sentence above kind of irritates me even more. That may say that I'm one of those "retards", but the opposite side are quite wrong as well to me.

"Fun", eh...
payney
3:37PM

thinkin bout sasuke
GSG95
3:38 AM

"y gay lol"
payney
9:52PM

WHY AM I ALLOWED ON THE INTERNET PAST LIKE 7 UGHHHGFJFJDHSJHSNA
Carmlillball
7:43 Not in the mood to do much. Just listening to depressing music and looking around the forums. Maybe gonna play some Solitaire, as this tends to be calming. l don't want to go into an endless spiral of rehearsing what to say on July.
Achromalia
11:44 PM PST.

a bit bored. tried sketching a bit, but i'm pretty much just wanting to talk with people here on the forums.
ERA Puzzle
1:35 PM. It might be a bit early to say, but I'm tentatively confident I've gotten over my bout of depression. I really cant be sure until like a week from now, though.
Achromalia
11:39 AM PST.

KICK THAT DEPRESSION IN THE ASS, PUZZLE! YOU'VE GOT THIS, MAN!

[SKELETAL CHEERLEADING INTENSIFIES]
Tad Fibonacci
YEAH, MESS THAT DEPRESSION UP SO BAD IT HAS DEPRESSION!

GO PUZZLE!

Ot: 2 am reading some manga.
Carmlillball
21:18

You can do it, Puzzle! :)

-----

I just have so much to think through, with everything that has happened this month.

I just know that July's going to be very stressful.

I'm thrilled for my friend to return, of course I am! However, I know that our next conversation will be a difficult one to trudge through. Too much has happened, too much.
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

11:39 AM PST.

KICK THAT DEPRESSION IN THE ASS, PUZZLE! YOU'VE GOT THIS, MAN!

[SKELETAL CHEERLEADING INTENSIFIES]

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

YEAH, MESS THAT DEPRESSION UP SO BAD IT HAS DEPRESSION!

GO PUZZLE!

Ot: 2 am reading some manga.

Carmlillball wrote:

You can do it, Puzzle! :)

Thank you guys so much. I love all of you.

Carmlillball wrote:

I just have so much to think through, with everything that has happened this month.

I'm thrilled for my friend to return, of course I am! However, I know that our next conversation will be a difficult one to trudge through. Too much has happened, too much.

I hope it goes okay... Shoot. The whole friend thing. And July. Shoot, I hope everything goes well, the rest of your life. Good luck thinking.

OT: 4:54 PM. I don't know why I didn't post here when I was depressed. You guys are awesome and have already helped me cheer up a lot.
captainmilk
7:53 p.m
Puzzle is back! Glad to see you back man, feel better and fight!
payney
9:17PM

love u puzzle man
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Haven’t seen or talkted to you a lot puzzle but welcome back
ERA Puzzle
9:33 pm

Holy shit wtf you guys are amazing you have no idea how nice this makes me feel

Ily all
Kyomaku
5 am, I should be asleep

edit: well I just read the posts above and that makes this post feel out of place. Welcome back Puzzle and I hope you'll feel better
Journal
It was actually C.Jamm, not Cjamm wtf 1111pm
Carmlillball

Puzzle wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

I hope it goes okay... Shoot. The whole friend thing. And July. Shoot, I hope everything goes well, the rest of your life. Good luck thinking.

OT: 4:54 PM. I don't know why I didn't post here when I was depressed. You guys are awesome and have already helped me cheer up a lot.

8:20

Thank you so much, Puzzle! Very much appreciated! :)

I guess the lack of posting could be due to lack of motivation. Depression often does that to people. Also, different ways of dealing with stuff.

Everything's currently going okay. More relaxed. Mostly playing cards on-and-off. Trying not to think about July. I don't even know when in July the conversation's going on. It could be the end for all I know, so I would be rushing and stressing myself out for nothing. The situation's a mixture of extreme positive and extreme negative so I want it to both happen as early as possible and as late. Which isn't possible.

I think I'll just let whatever happens happen. Despite organising myself, I'd likely remain an anxious mess, and stay silent despite knowing what I should say. Or I end up not wanting to mention certain things. This makes it ultimately pointless.
45Traeath
05:00PM

Wait a minute...
(Isn't that girl in) Journal('s prof' pic' from)...?
payney
12:03PM

ok so i left the house like 30m later than usual and missed a kyogre raid so thats cool
ERA Puzzle
Oof

12:06 PM. I've found like two colonies of queen ants just congregating in our shipping/recieving area. No idea wtf they're doing and it's fucking weird. Just minding my own business and then suddenly I see a ball of like 20 fucking big ass ants with wings having a little meeting. Wtf?

Edit: 12:14 PM. I did some research and it turns out they're banging. Some of those ants with wings were probably Male drone ants. I just ran across two giant ant orgies. What the fuck.
Carmlillball
21:40

Puzzle wrote:

Oof

12:06 PM. I've found like two colonies of queen ants just congregating in our shipping/recieving area. No idea wtf they're doing and it's fucking weird. Just minding my own business and then suddenly I see a ball of like 20 fucking big ass ants with wings having a little meeting. Wtf?

Edit: 12:14 PM. I did some research and it turns out they're banging. Some of those ants with wings were probably Male drone ants. I just ran across two giant ant orgies. What the fuck.

Ahaha I needed that laugh today! Brilliant!
ERA Puzzle
Glad I could help

Just your average day in the life of Puzzle

Ants fucking, everywhere

Note: the comma is important in that sentence. There aren't ants hyperbole everywhere, there are ants having sex hyperbole everywhere.
Tad Fibonacci
At least now you know how ants have sex.

*The more you know*

OT: 3:57 AM

I kinda want to have some tea.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

At least now you know how ants have sex.

*The more you know*

OT: 3:57 AM

I kinda want to have some tea.

3:58 PM

Tad is clearly trying to trigger me

Goddamn insensitive frogs
Carmlillball
8:51
Holy meatballs, I've had breakfast!
It's a bag of crisps, but it's something.
I let myself have some because I really struggled having dinner yesterday. Just one of those days.
I know I'm going to regret this. I'm already not feeling great.
ERA Puzzle
Does eating not make you feel good?

8:20am
Tad Fibonacci
Don't know about Carm but I find everything I eat recently completely tasteless.
To the point that I grew sick of eating, even though I was hungry.
And it's not because the food was bad or anything. I found meals I loved and food I cooked on my own tasteless as well.
Maybe it'll go away overtime, idk.

OT:
20:26

At work.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I feel self-concious with my body, so yes
payney
11:00AM

i missed another fucking kyogre raid but on the bright side this new rich brian is really good
45Traeath
05:15PM

*Sees Puzzle's signature...*

No, wait.
Oh no, are you really...
Carmlillball
17:40
Today is peaceful. I enjoy it. Somehow I haven't felt bored throughout the day, even the morning (I tend to get less bored as the day goes on, quite strange).
I don't want dinner, but I'll be forced to eat it. Like every day.

Puzzle wrote:

Does eating not make you feel good?

8:20am

Makes my stomach ache and I feel ill.
However, I think that most of my issues with eating are mental.. Which is one thing I definitely won't go into.

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Don't know about Carm but I find everything I eat recently completely tasteless.
To the point that I grew sick of eating, even though I was hungry.
And it's not because the food was bad or anything. I found meals I loved and food I cooked on my own tasteless as well.
Maybe it'll go away overtime, idk.

Nah, my food still has flavour. But I am sick of eating.

I had to eat a Hell load today because of my mum, but, fortunately, I've managed to buy a salad (basically, slices of carrots and cucumbers with a few eggs), so I'll just have some of that tomorrow.

I like to think that the food I've eaten today would therefore equal out between today and tomorrow to mean I've overall eaten normally (eating more than usual today, then less than usual tomorrow, especially with how I've been exercising today).
mewkies
02:48

cool, i can’t sleep
show more