show more
Nathan

captin1 wrote:

got em
Natteke desu
noice
Loctav

jonathanlfj wrote:

but since osu requires vocalists to be used in the artist fields, this translates awkwardly
what? no
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

Loctav wrote:

jonathanlfj wrote:

but since osu requires vocalists to be used in the artist fields, this translates awkwardly
what? no
my bad if i misinterpreted something, but I remember maps used to get unranked for using doujin circles instead of the vocalists as artist. This is a similar scenario imo, and I did confirm with alacat whether the current metadata is fine (thou its only her opinion).
Avena
so like uhmmm
what's up with the diffnames lol
Wafu
01:52:913 - Aren't useless/duplicate inherited sections not allowed? (Normal diff) o.o
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

Wafu wrote:

01:52:913 - Aren't useless/duplicate inherited sections not allowed? (Normal diff) o.o
Duplicates are unrankable as specified by the ranking criteria, but useless green lines are fine if a few slips through the modding process. Having too many may be a problem though, and it's ultimately up to the discretion of the QAT.
Wafu
But logically, if duplicate with same settings is unrankable, isn't useless line no matter the settings equal problem? Not forcing disqualification or something I just want it to be noticed and so on :)

Edit: You talk about different thing. I meant that placing useless lines is equal issue to place duplicate points with same settings - as far as I know, that never caused issues, but maps get disqualified in this case.
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
duplicates cause gameplay issues (i.e. one has a normal sample and one has a soft sample, or one has kiai enabled and one doesn't), whereas unused lines do not (unless we are talking about an edge case where the sv affects taiko convert scroll speeds, which in this case it doesn't). It is still good practice to remove unused lines, but they are not as much of an issue as duplicate lines and *usually* do not result in disqualifications.
Kyouren
Why not use GigaP Vocal by Reol - Plus Danshi? :P
or
GigaP feat. Reol - Plus Danshi?

But if nice if you use feat. Etc. If Reol have that song from her website!
Flask
i heard tatoe
blooming tea
Finally! Ranked Danshi!
Knorry
One of the best jump maps I've played so far, really great.
ChyzyBorsuk
someone can give me more similar maps like this pls.
colepull
8-) >:(
[-NeonLuck-]
:) ;)
slendy763
:) :) :) :)
Des9
Mmmm
Rythimz
I would so watch this anime.
Senrey
Nice!! :o