forum

How 2 make hit circle disappear instantly after click

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TotallyNooob
Is there any way to make the hit circle disappear instantly after click. it sometimes mass up my eyes when jump are too crowded :( :(
I have my hit lighting off, I think it is the setting of the skin or something like it.
btw how to upload image from my local desk...QAQ
Matt2e2
For that, you need to place the whole hitcircle (hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay + the numbers themselves) on the images that have the prefix "default" (keep in mind those images are downscaled x0.8 in-game, so you have to make them x1.25 bigger in your preferred image editing software. Then, to avoid getting duplicate hitcircles when two digits get used, you need to set the value of HitCircleOverlap (in skin.ini under the header [Fonts]), if you have @2x images, to half the width of one of the defaults, otherwise, exactly the width of the defaults.
Topic Starter
TotallyNooob

Matt2e2 wrote:

For that, you need to place the whole hitcircle (hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay + the numbers themselves) on the images that have the prefix "default" (keep in mind those images are downscaled x0.8 in-game, so you have to make them x1.25 bigger in your preferred image editing software. Then, to avoid getting duplicate hitcircles when two digits get used, you need to set the value of HitCircleOverlap (in skin.ini under the header [Fonts]), if you have @2x images, to half the width of one of the defaults, otherwise, exactly the width of the defaults.

Let me have a try, Thank you <3