posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> Suzuka Asahina

occupied xD 講的好明白啊lol (還有簽名檔wwwwww)
謝謝星星啦:D

> banvi, Shelly, swish, quo, ChickeN, wring, CherryCherry, S o r d a, Suzully, y u c a, frost-b-spec, loli_milk

>w< hehe~
みんなありがとう~:D

> FutakiKanata

嗯 我會加油~ :D
謝謝星啦~ >~</

> Pookz

才不是quin娘:<<<
又決定要fl了? 感恩不盡啊xD(喂)
嘛 謝謝☆啦~:P

> KSHR

そうは言ってませんxD でも分かったwww
☆貰ってありがとうね~ >w</
ArzatoRx
學姐這個難度的map FL好玩 > <
Thite
Goooood :oops:
Sure
quintitem no go 8-)
Cyril Scarlet
DT map ♥
Muya
:oops:
tobaku2784
quintitemさん神MAPをありがとう!
( ^ω^)starノ☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> Pookz

D: 我試了一下結果failed了xD(喂) 真不愧是圖書卡姐姐><(啥)

> Thite, ykcarrot, Muya

:oops: Thanks for star~ 8-)

> S i R i R u

haha but I can't dt whyyyyyyyyy ;___;
anyway thank you ruru~♥

> tobaku2784

いや神mapなんて...>///<
☆貰ってもありがとうね~>w</
azuki
さすが
ponsaku
ヒカルの五条 :)
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> azuki, ponsaku

xD なにそれww
でもありがとうねー>w<

> minyeob

:OOO Thanks for pink stars~ ></
ArzatoRx
學姐壞蛋 黑note :(
不過這圍棋 沒辦法呢 :|
NanaDesu
5天 :o
KLEINE
Good !
star it
sayounara
相当好~
namazun
ohoshisama~
Muya

wow.
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> Pookz

噗xD
哪天圍棋變成紅色和白色的話就不會有黑note了:D(被打

> NanaDesu

D: 沒問題
因為新年關係我也快5天才看到你這篇xD(喂)
謝謝你的星星啦~ :D

> Leiuan, Kanade_shiori

唔喔,謝謝啦~>w</

> namazun

yay~ >w</
hoshisama moratte arigatou~ :P

> Muya

this wwwwww
lol but Rucker doesn't finish his diff yet, so this 7777 only can live to Rucker's diff finish. xD
Cyril Scarlet
wiiiii ~~

Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> S i R i R u

wwwwwwww what's this xDDD
gdeath
棋魂<3
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> gdeath

>w<好動畫啊xD 謝謝☆啦~:D
(edit: :O 1000th post)
Scar
ququ~
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> scar1410

>w< thank you~
statementreply
这次fl好难 :?
Rucker
gowww
8-)
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> statementreply

D: fl有不難的嗎xD(啥)
還有好久不見了~ 謝謝你的星啦:D

> Rucker

終於作好了啊...w
這次謝謝你的diff和星星囉~ :P

> gowww

yay~ :D
Thanks for star~ 8-)
AngelHoney
曲子大愛啊XD

Pro 4分半 , 而小路的diff 只有1分半么:< 怎麼會這樣Orz

五條真觸~
AisamaDX
さい~
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> AngelHoney

<Rucker> 我沒有梗了;_;
......好啦他不是這樣講 不過差不多意思 人家也只做過tv size的譜嘛...xD
謝謝星星啦 還有我不觸:<<<

> AisamaDX

ヒカル~w
☆ありがとうね~ >w</
minyeob
otsukare >~<

edit: mapper decided to change something so popped for a while~
ok, fixes are made.
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> minyeob

arigatou~
really thanks for your bubble miny~ >w</
kanpakyin
Star :>
taNa_Coppola
god :oops:
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> kanpakyin, taNa_Coppola

Thanks for star~ >w</
ArzatoRx
看來很快要開工了 :OOO
James2250
-It doesn't make any sense to me to have Rucker's difficulty only mapped to 1:40 while Normal and Hard both go to 2:50 and Pro goes to 4:30. Seeing as Rucker's has the highest star rating and is the Insane of the mapset it will be played the most and should be mapped until 4:30 like pro currently is
-HP Drain 9 really doesn't fit this type of map (especially the slowed down parts) Do at least -1 (I would recommend -2)
-You might want to use tick rate 1 on every difficulty so you can tell which parts are 0.5 or not while playing

Ruc no Go:
Add some more hitsounds to the start of the map and at other places where it sounds empty
The timing section at 00:37:774 doesn't need to be so quiet, it doesn't fit the song enough

Call me back after fixes and I will rebubble
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> Pookz

還久呢lol 我懶得再找人中...xD(喂)

> James2250

James2250 wrote:

-It doesn't make any sense to me to have Rucker's difficulty only mapped to 1:40 while Normal and Hard both go to 2:50 and Pro goes to 4:30. Seeing as Rucker's has the highest star rating and is the Insane of the mapset it will be played the most and should be mapped until 4:30 like pro currently is
This because Rucker really can't do a long map Orz (Yep he only ever make TV Size map xD)
so his diff really can't do like my diff's length (also I don't like ctrl+CV to paste for 1 minute long so I can't agree he use cv to do more lol)
and Rucker's diff really not many jump like [Pro], so I think it's also not absolutely insane for some people who good on play stream maps :O
so I don't fix this, sorry Orz

-HP Drain 9 really doesn't fit this type of map (especially the slowed down parts) Do at least -1 (I would recommend -2)
hmm because 9 can make max score increase 20%(both [Pro] and [Rucker no Go]) and I don't want to increase oad more Orz
but ok, I don't very insistent of highest diff score need to very much, so decrease [Pro] hp drain to 8 xD
(because [Hard]'s hp drain is already 7 also because 7 makes max score 20% increase D: so I only -1 at all, sorry ><")
then Rucker's diff if decrease hp drain then the max score will less than [Hard]... and I think Rucker's diff don't like the slow down parts of [Pro], so doesn't fix hp drain of [Ruc no Go]... Orz

-You might want to use tick rate 1 on every difficulty so you can tell which parts are 0.5 or not while playing
I think it's ok to understand 0.5x or not while playing... I found some tester and it's all no problem...
so I don't fix this, sorry D:

Ruc no Go:
Add some more hitsounds to the start of the map and at other places where it sounds empty
The timing section at 00:37:774 doesn't need to be so quiet, it doesn't fit the song enough
ok fixed all~ and Rucker feel the timing section of 00:37:774 is most suitable on volume 30%~40%
so fix to that section to 30% volume xD

Call me back after fixes and I will rebubble
Thanks for mod~ :P
James2250
Discussed it with a few other people and everyone agrees that it is too out of place to have a really short Insane when the other difficulties are twice or three times the length of it. I have to ask you to either extend Rucker's difficulty or remove it (hopefully you won't have to do that) before this can be rebubbled
show more