forum

New to forum, and kinda new to osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ocalino
Hi everyone, my name is Ocalino (not my real name obviously) and the first and last time I played osu was 2 years ago, I want to start playing it again, because sure I played it for only 5 hours but they were really fun and I felt like actually achieving something when I first finished the evangelion op in normal or hard mode idk, and yeah it was pretty cool and I've got nothing better to do except maybe homeworks because I'm on the verge of failing
My birth date is the 11th of July 2003 so I'm currently 15 years old, I'm a male, my height is something like 6ft tall or a little less maybe, I'm a lazy pile of trash, I have no friends and if you want to know what kind of psycopath I am my personality is apparently ISTP-P (note that it somehow changes everytime I go and take that test, wich I take once a year so it's not the definitive me I guess ?)

So yeah that's about it if you read all of this then thank you very much for taking some time in your day to do so, hope you will accept me in this community, and if I made any mistakes in english feel free to tell me because I'm still learning.

(Btw don't get fooled by the greek flag I'm actually french)