forum

[invalid] Deleting and Editing On-Website-Chat Messages

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +14
Topic Starter
Koewo
So if you're not well aware,the new osu site has a on-website chat that is only accessible if you have osu!lazer or on the new website page.

But sometimes you can accidentally type something to the wrong person or type something wrong. For example

This is a message I sent to a user in the On-Website-Chat system. And sadly, the message wasn't meant for him and I was trying to type it to someone else. I am quite embarrassed that I made that mistake

and since there is no editing or deleting options in the osu On-Website-Chat, it would cause problems for other people.

So since I don't see anyone mentioning this, I will just point this out now. I propose that this feature should be added to avoid people (like me) accidentally sending a wrong messages.

I actually want to apologize to the guy I sent that to
Death
Please create an issue for this on GitHub since it has to do with the new site. It will get more visibility there.
Topic Starter
Koewo

Death wrote:

Please create an issue for this on GitHub since it has to do with the new site. It will get more visibility there.

Thank you for telling me to do so, I will try to create an issue on GitHub once I have time.