forum

[osu!mania] DJ Myosuke & Noizenecio - Architecture by Mat

posted
Total Posts

Should DJ Myosuke & Noizenecio - Architecture by Mat be Loved?

Yes
80.61%
No
19.39%
Total votes: 655
Polling ended
Topic Starter
clayton
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: Week of March 24th

DJ Myosuke & Noizenecio - Architecture by Mat

Captain's description:
Back in 2015, Architecture was one of the hardest popular 4K charts in the game. The chart is relentless: a barrage of 150 BPM 1/4 jumpgluts and handgluts, many long 300 BPM 1/4 jumptrills, and a ridiculously difficult burst and jumptrill section halfway through the chart. At the time, getting a 98% or higher would've been a manifest sign that you were one of the best players in the game.

Fast forward to 2019, and we see players trying to attain 99%s or even FCs on this chart. The chart is also, despite being 4 years old, still a common benchmark for many players of many skill levels. It's certainly not easy to sustain a chart's popularity for many years, but Architecture seems to be able to do it. That popularity and competitive viability is more than sufficient for a nomination for the Loved section.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
-mint-
Mat's 4k DEATH
Abraxos
Mat's 4k DEATH
Bakuretsue
ARCHITEECTURE DIES
Justin14p
omg yes
Sylvevox
h*ck yes
Turtwig
I estimate the charter is approximately 7'5"
KamaCrimson
I definitely think this map has a place in loved because of its unique charting and how long I've been seeing it played by top players.
[ro]Nosteal
Mat's 4k MANIP
RoroTheDeer
Hey remember when people were asking for this to be loved and the Loved captains said "no" well look at it now
Mat

Insp1r3 wrote:

Hey remember when people were asking for this to be loved and the Loved captains said "no" well look at it now

Just need it to hit 80% and out vote the elitists :)
Kamikaze

Mat wrote:

Insp1r3 wrote:

Just need it to hit 80% and out vote the elitists :)

not doing good so far mate
[Crz]Nixo
Dogshit chart :)
_underjoy
pls loved so i can smash the leaderboards
Cunu
Stop making mistake please
Mat
its not like it gives PP lmao just have fun with leaderboards
[Crz]sel
pls loved so i can smash the leaderboards [2]
Murumoo