forum

[COLLAB] DragonForce - Curse of Darkness [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Coffee Addict-
DragonForce - Curse of Darkness

OPEN THIS ONE FIRST
The beatmap hasn't been started yet, The remaining Un-Mapped parts will be mapped by Me.
The beatmap will is very splited to multiple mappers, you will be able to choose 2/3 parts to map, Only being able to choose 1 Kai mode area. (if they are not all taken) and they are Divided by 1 Bookmark and 1 Inherit Point, So they are pretty easy to recognize.
The beatmap uses 1/8 for streams and 1/4 for Jumps and normal map.

Beatmap Settings
HP:5
CS:4.2
OD:8
AR:9.5

Mapping Rules
1. Stream parts must be done with 1/8 and No jumps (Unless with my approval) should be over 1/4
2. Difficulty scale goes UP the further the song, so if you have a Final stream make sure it's difficult but not Impossible, For example a Slightly Spaced Stream.
3. You should be able to contact easily, Discord mostly if possible.
4. If your part makes the beatmap rise FOR EXAMPLE: from 6.00* to 6.90* you should nerf it, we dont want to make a 7.00*
5. If you have any Opinions with Timmings, Please refeer to me and i'll look on it.
6. No 1-2's Unless its REALLY requiered.
7. This is a STREAM MAP not intended to be a FARM map.

Very Important Information
As i asked. Discord is very important but other contact ways are acceptable too.
My Updtated Discord: Lukz#2722

Download Link (UPDATED)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y7yy27pqyyyju28/DragonForce_-_Curse_of_Darkness.osz/file

How to Participate
Make a comment, selecting the parts you would like to do, For example 01:23:898 - to 01:44:108 - (Others can do the same parts but the best one will go through)
If it doesn't get that much participation ill remove some Lines and make LONGER parts for 1 Mapper.

(SEND FINISHED PARTS WITH OLD OSU! MAIL SYSTEM)
Redstonian101
First!

0:40:951 - 1:01:003
3:41:897 - 3:52:003