forum

SHITPOST THREAD

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sosteneshion
Tad Fibonacci
The equation 24x2+25x−47ax−2=−8x−3−53ax−2 is true for all values of x≠2a, where a is a constant.

What is the value of a?
levesterz

tad01123 wrote:

The equation 24x2+25x−47ax−2=−8x−3−53ax−2 is true for all values of x≠2a, where a is a constant.

What is the value of a?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
johnmedina999
levesterz
TheLegendaryHD
Tad Fibonacci
The new Devil May Cry 5 game looks great!

P/S: Watch this vid with earphone or headphone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aiseca
It's a trap... Lemme guess...
Myke Madeline
Tad Fibonacci
I just remembered something.
I think I saw something really interesting a while back.
I had a field trip to the Ho Chi Minh trail museum a few months ago.
So I was supposed to go with everyone but decided to wander off on my own.
I got to the second highest floor of the museum and the whole room there was pitch dark.
The door wasn't locked so I decided to go in and see what's inside.
There were a bunch of exhibits there in glass containers, just regular stuffs, nothing special.
But then I saw it. It was a very old looking table phone and I kidd you not, it had cherry MX switches. Some of the keycaps of the phone was missing so I could clearly saw it. Too bad it was in a glass container so I can't try it out. There wasn't any sign or any descriptions for any of the exhibits there either.
Sosteneshion
i wAnt a BuRger
Achromalia
random quote:

"The only kind of 'fuck' I do around here is 'fuck up'." - Achromatism, 2018.
Myke Madeline
Achromalia

Myke Yukiteru wrote:

i'm glad i'm not alone.
pentaqola
i almost cried when i saw that image
Aiseca
That moment when you push your map to rank and then a few months later your faves starting to climb up like those people want to push it to loved......🤔
levesterz
thats plan b when plan a failed
Aiseca

levesterz wrote:

thats plan b when plan a failed

If they are too afraid or too lazy to look at my extended mapset, I might push it to loved really......
Sosteneshion

Aiseca wrote:

If they are too afraid or too lazy to look at my extended mapset, I might push it to loved really......
pentaqola

I was going to make a thread saying how much Paint 3D sucks, unfortunately I think that this is too shitty for a thread.

Might use Paint 3D for shitty images.
TheLegendaryHD
ayy lmao 3

Aiseca
The FUQ Are those GIFs?
TheLegendaryHD
obviously its ayy lmao part 3
pentaqola
i am gonna start beating up my regretti
levesterz
I gonna save all that gif in my lcd waifu shrine as slideshow
Aiseca
Introduction forum has 5 locks on the 1st page alone lol, what happened?
It seems they thought they can do random stuff there..
Achromalia
reminder that Thread Necromancy exists and you can get points. reminder that Thread Necromancy exists and you can get points.
reminder that Thread Necromancy exists and you can get points. reminder that Thread Necromancy exists and you can get points.
Tad Fibonacci

Achromalia wrote:

I was watching keyboard reviews and totally forgot about it, lol.
Achromalia

tad01123 wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

I was watching keyboard reviews and totally forgot about it, lol.
I should @ you in OTneus whenever I see points above 100, remembered there's a remind command. deciding to do this for whoever i think should get points, so check misc.

(even though I was wanting Westonini this time...)

MISSION FAILED... WE'LL GET 'EM NEXT TIME...
Vuelo Eluko
my pp continues to rise
its officially higher than my dota mmr now

Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

Yeah, I just woke up so
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Yeah, I just woke up so
Timing noted. Noon's the time for me to practice the dark arts of necromancy and summon you to Thread Necromancy.
Westonini
it's hiiiigh noon...
Serraionga
t
Tad Fibonacci

Westonini wrote:

it's hiiiigh noon...
It's 4 am for me.
Serraionga
this is now a time thread

23:13
levesterz