forum

AniSemble - Souji Okita 14/07/2019

posted
Total Posts
show more
Haldar
I have problem with Konno Yuuki skin - while using it 90% of my scores don't submit, on other skins everything works fine. Is there some skin element that may be causing this and removing it would help?
Matt2e2

Haldar199x wrote:

I have problem with Konno Yuuki skin - while using it 90% of my scores don't submit, on other skins everything works fine. Is there some skin element that may be causing this and removing it would help?

That might just be a coincidence. Skinning has nothing to do with internet connectivity.
Death

Matt2e2 wrote:

Haldar199x wrote:

That might just be a coincidence. Skinning has nothing to do with internet connectivity.
This is not an internet connectivity issue. I believe I know what issue they are referring to. There is a gameplay element in some of these skins, not just Konno Yuuki, that causes lower spec machines to fail to submit scores at the end of the map. You'll see an error message pop up in the bottom right that says something like "A fatal error occurred when trying to submit this score. We are working on a fix for this!"

The cause of the failed submission is an "out of memory exception" and the skip button in Konno Yuuki is comprised of 119 1450x900px, or 2900x1800px (for @2x), images. A lower spec machine trying to load all of that with the other gameplay elements isn't the best combination. I'm not sure how exactly osu! handles loading elements, but using that many images of that size is taxing enough that some issue occurs at some point causing that error (Virtual Memory is also weird, so it might not even be limited to low spec machines, who knows).

I was able to reproduce the issue semi-consistently using a decent spec laptop. After removing play-skip entirely, I have yet to see a score fail to submit. It's worth a shot to try removing it if you are experiencing the same issues as mentioned by Haldar. Just remember to refresh your skin after you do so.
strongclaw47
Looks great :3
Katosenpai
<3
lightingloyz
pretty good :)
DanykaCA
best skins ever
[CHAIR]
yeah,"contains osu!mania elements" it said..
Matt2e2

[CHAIR] wrote:

yeah,"contains osu!mania elements" it said..

Some skins contain mania elements, some don't. The same goes for taiko and catch the beat.
-Yukiha
sugoi <3
ZeroRoyalz
Whats the piano song of the Asuna skin when you click pause?
DustOnTheFloor_old
nice
moborator
nice skins, i like
KiritoNEEFEX
good skin lol I love your skin's osu
rahantsu
2018 lol osu still rockin hahaha XD love the skin btw....sugoi desu!
Santy176
love
it
TenshiRD
nice :3
KazuWeeb
i like AS
Yusomi
pretty skin
Cronoe
Dammit i always had problem when it comes to MEGA download.ffs
CodeSenpai
If only the accuracy was in the middle-top for all the skins...
Japeachi Taho
_MiKii_
can I know zero two skin pause loop is???
Nakigitsune_95
Izumi Reina Skins :3
CupOfIcedCoffee
Pretty good skin! Didn't think to find a skin including art from one of my favorite artists. (The last skin listed.)
Didn't have stuff for mania though, so uh, i just copied a mania skin over to the folder. Still doesn't detract from how good it is though.
Justynkaa
Amazing skins! :3
NwYuuki
hi
i just want to know is there anyway to actually decrease the amount of the lag your Konno Yuuki skin?
becuz everytime i use it its something lag my entire game
CupOfIcedCoffee

Enderpenguin wrote:

hi
i just want to know is there anyway to actually decrease the amount of the lag your Konno Yuuki skin?

Have you tried putting on the option to reduce dropped frames? Lower the FPS to 120, run in compatibility mode, all of that stuff? None of the skins give me any lag from what I can see while playing.
NwYuuki

TheWildWeeb wrote:

Enderpenguin wrote:

hi

Have you tried putting on the option to reduce dropped frames? Lower the FPS to 120, run in compatibility mode, all of that stuff? None of the skins give me any lag from what I can see while playing.

alright i guess i try on that way
Cmineder
real smooth
Setnom
love the skins
Username1221
New player. i dont really know what im doing but i downloaded 150mb worth of skins. is it all the skins or just one? if all how do i change them? i can only see AS in the ingame menu of selecting it. if just one, how do i make the background the actual background of the skins? the background of my songs keeps on being the background. thank you. if no one helps. thanks for the skin?
individually
pretty epic ngl
Ty4ka
Nice
Franchouchou
I like the Neru Claudies skin due to its playability but theres one problem. It doesn't have a slider skin in the files? Because instead it shows the default osu slider ball instead.
Even in the files I've check, no slider picture present.

Edited: Nvm, I re download a 2nd time and it finally showed. Strange why specifically that one is missing.
mr_yuki_old
dont know how to download
how can i dowload??
scrapydacreeper
Dunno why but my osu freezes up whenever I play songs using the Konno Yuuki skin
WATermelon-
Это лучшие скины
lolz_iMkYlEx
OMGGGG just downloading one skin... BRUH i downloaded all of your skin dude thoses are so cool
koomo
Nice
show more