posted
Total Posts
show more
MisakiTobisawa-
DJ Enetro
fandom club meeting... but not everyone is here yet :P
Achromalia
i need to get my shit together.

i'm exhausted. i'm going to need some sleep soon.
Aiseca
Going to printing Expo tomorrow. Going side quest while on a company tour.
MisakiTobisawa-
Found Jax on Discord
johnmedina999
It's so relaxing ^_^

It's raining outside and I'm listening to this and I'm doing implicit differentiation problems. They've gotten to the point where they're easy and I have a rhythm going. This is the best way to spend a Friday night. \^0^/
Calamari
I'm so jealous of next year's Year 12 class.

In Australia, the final high school exam you do is called the HSC, and it basically gives you a rank between 00.00 - 99.95, called an ATAR, which allows you to enter into universities. The better you do in your exams, the higher your ranking, and the higher your ranking, the higher your chance of being accepted into a prestigious university. So the HSC is a big deal that a lot of students stress over.

Well, NESA (the New South Wales Education Standards Authority) recently announced the new curriculum that is currently being installed into the years before my year. Next year will be the first year that the HSC exams will be performed under the new curriculum.

So why am I so jealous? The new curriculum is far, far easier than our current curriculum. Pretty much every subject, (but primarily English, Chemistry, Maths, Engineering and Physics) have been made easier because these subjects are notorious for being the difficult ones.

For our English exam, we are expected to write 6000+ words in essays, short and extended responses, and creative writings. There are six sections, so ~1000 words per section.
1st section - Short/Extended Responses
2nd section - Creative Writing
3rd section - AOS Essay
4th section - Module A Essay
5th section - Module B Essay
6th section - Module C Essay

Next year they are getting rid of the Module C essay. So students are only expected to write ~5000 words instead of 6000. This may seem fairly insignificant, but trust me, not having to write and memorise quotes from your texts for an entire fourth essay is a massive advantage. Grr. And on top of this, they are significantly reducing the difficulty of the other previously stated subjects because they are known for being extremely hard. That's fair enough I guess since they are overwhelmingly hard subjects, but still, it just irritates me that I wasn't born a year later so that I could have been doing the new curriculum instead of the old harder one.
Achromalia
god fucking damn it.

Aiseca almost ninja'd me in Thread Necromancy, but I clicked "Preview" instead of post. now I have to wait another 90 goddamn minutes. what a waste.

i'm a sad boi.

Aiseca wrote:

DIE~~~

Aiseca
Been home after the printing Expo, tonight trying to contribute to Osu! by participating in discussions.https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/815518
Shawntell
Achromalia
goddamn it, john, not you ;w;

welp. there goes my 81 points.

really fucking with my resolve here, kids.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

goddamn it, john, not you ;w;
Sorry
Achromalia
f u c k i n g . A i s e c a .

I keep getting ninja'd by you guys >;o

fucking grace me with 49 points, will you?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DJ Enetro
Status Update:

Gonna watch the third episode of "Ohanashi".

It's a series about Japanese folktales. I'm just listening to it to get myself accustomed to the spoken language:

http://www.nhk.or.jp/kokugo/ohanashi/origin/yondemiyo.html
Ender Lain

wait...wait...what? ah, nvm
keremaru
MisakiTobisawa-
Just opened my modding queue. Please post loli songs, thank you!
keremaru

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Just opened my modding queue. Please post loli songs, thank you!
If by loli songs, you mean short, <50 second songs with high pitched girl CV's meant to be cute from an anime, then yes, I'll post some in 8 weeks. If not, then carpet.
Achromalia
trying not to get cucked by westonini taking my points
johnmedina999

Now all I have to do is learn it...
DJ Enetro
That word processor? What are you using it for tho?

OT: Winding down... but with a lot of worries on the horizon.
Aiseca
Modding stuff later....,

And a bit of FPS gaming.
MisakiTobisawa-
Achromalia
fucking Husa.

shit.

end me.

there goes my 49 points.
Husa
i check this thread and this is what you post behind me? fuck ui.

ot: i feel tired and bored
Achromalia

Husa wrote:

i check this thread and this is what you post behind me? fuck ui.
i mean, not like i'm insulting you, im just saying

FUCKKKKKKKK.

i was waiting for those points ;w;

it's just frustration. I fell asleep last night and was hoping to get some points, but i was already sleeping before the could happen. I open the laptop up this morning and I have 50 minutes, i was like "hell yeah, i'm gonna go for 51 minutes"

then Husa comes in like

"yeet i dont give a shit"
Husa
im sorry =(
Achromalia
thanky Husa ;w;

but fuck that was a good scare there :c

i hope i dont get screwed over by westonini taking like 100 points before i'm back from school.

you can take 22 minutes of points if you want -w-

22 minutes should amount to around 19 or 20 points.
johnmedina999

DJ Enetro wrote:

That word processor? What are you using it for tho?
Mostly for getting neat and nice-looking mathematical equations online, but I'll also use it for writing school reports.

Achromalia
this week is already oof.

My dad is especially tired of me not successfully waking up and leaving for school on time.

And I stay up too late, but I spend that time making music and trying to regain the points Westonini casually takes.
Meah
Fall 2018 anime line up is a blessing
Westonini
L'Hopital's Rule with indeterminates is horrendously homosexual.
Meah
For some reason I didn't really like 3D Kanojo: Real Girl
TeeArctic1
Don't have much time to frequent here with how busy the days are over here. It's a big change from home, as I nearly don't game at all.

Also struggling a bit to find money to pay some odd bills I've gotten now,but haven't been notified about earlier
vinnicci
ah phone stolen, now i'm stuck to an ancient tech just so i can connect to the internet, too slow for online gaming and yt.
Aiseca
I might spend the afternoon today at the arcade getting points. Not feeling mapping stuff rn.
Ender Lain

ugh....almost there...

*ayy new page*
Achromalia
sore throat. it hurts to swallow. lots of mucus, too.

ugh.
DJ Enetro

Aiseca wrote:

I might spend the afternoon today at the arcade getting points. Not feeling mapping stuff rn.

playing what, may I ask?

OT: just tired. working in some Japanese language self-study tho
Achromalia
still dealing with the whole issue with my throat and the mucus. seems like it'll persist for a while. what a miserable day.

on the other hand, i got to make something i'm somewhat proud of. it's a part of a challenge, in which you have 24 hours to submit something under 3 specific rules. it was pretty fun: https://soundcloud.com/achromatism/achromatism-phuturecyphereight/s-Cjf95

i've yet to make progress on my next release. i have to do something.

21 days to go.
show more