forum

So I was wondering why Pepsi Fire wasn't being sold this sum

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
There is no logical reason why I would switch to a language that has an alphabet of ":" and "(" in order to say something completely unrelated to Pepsi Fire. Just face it: your claim that I did not include the phrase "Pepsi Fire" is running on assumptions and is therefore not structurally sound.
abraker
I am not saying that you switched to a language that has an alphabet of ":" and "(", nor I am saying that you switched to a language that has an alphabet. You switched to a language that has ":(" as a symbol of some meaning. This symbol contains a subject and a predicate and forms a complete sentence through its meaning.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
What's to prevent me from saying that I made that language up, and saying that ":(" translates to "I am sad that people don't know what Pepsi Fire is"?
abraker
Nothing prevents you from saying that, but by saying that "I am sad that people don't know what Pepsi Fire is"? translates to ":(", you must admit that ":(" is indeed a sentence.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

you must admit that ":(" is indeed a sentence.
A sentence whose implied meaning has the words "Pepsi Fire" in it. It's like, instead of "Pepsi Fire", the phrase was red; well, I could have a sentence with the word 赤 in it—it would still have the word "red" in it, just in another language, and implied.
abraker
So that's how it is; just as I smelled a checkmate.

Due to the undefined nature of ":(", either of us may force our interpretations upon what it means. I may try to play the out-of-context move, but that is just dirty play.

I will declare this to be a stalemate.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I will declare this to be a stalemate.
I agree to your terms; and now, let us celebrate our agreement with some Pepsi Fire!
abraker
pepsi fire sounds like a cover up name for a molotov cocktail
Westonini
Bepis 🔥
levesterz

abraker wrote:

pepsi fire sounds like a cover up name for a molotov cocktail
Ikr
Quibbly
What's Pepsi Fire? Lol I dont think it even reached store shelves in California
abraker
John post in 3...
Westonini

abraker wrote:

John post in 3...

Here it comes..
abraker
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Quibbly wrote:

What's Pepsi Fire? Lol I dont think it even reached store shelves in California
I mean, I didn't fins my Pepsi Fire on a shelf. The Pepsi Fire was waiting for me nice and cold at the checkout line in a minifridge.
abraker
1..?

hmmm... oh it's not daylight savings yet, woops
Quibbly

abraker wrote:

1..?

hmmm... oh it's not daylight savings yet, woops

Good job abraker, ya goofed
Serraionga

Refills

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

first I hear of it
DaddyyDanni
I've literally never heard of Pepsi fire lmao, but I actually want to try it.
Quibbly

DaddyyDanni wrote:

I've literally never heard of Pepsi fire lmao, but I actually want to try it.

Its pretty fire broooooo~