forum

[osu!taiko] 9/9/18 Various Artists - PEPPY FIX TAIKO STAR RATING PLEASE by ARGENTINE DREAM

posted
Total Posts

Should Various Artists - PEPPY FIX TAIKO STAR RATING PLEASE for a happier by ARGENTINE DREAM be Loved?

Yes
82.12%
No
17.88%
Total votes: 386
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Various Artists - PEPPY FIX TAIKO STAR RATING PLEASE for a happier by ARGENTINE DREAM
Captain's Description (by Backfire):
Over 60 difficulties and a clear cry for help, PEPPY FIX TAIKO STAR RATING PLEASE for a happier *insert name* is a mash-up made by ARGENTINE DREAM of four infamous taiko maps, those being “MANIERA” by _yu68, “HELIX (Edit ver.)” by hikiko-, “Cycle Hit” by Axer and “Slash Dot Slash” by Backfire (me). All four of these maps have one thing in common: they give tons and tons of pp. Now, it’s debatable the quality of all four of these maps, and while Dream gives a rather lengthy statement in the description of this mapset, this set is very interesting because it features such a wide variety of mappers you may be familiar with. Honestly I think it might be okay to call this the taiko version of a shitpost?

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/801934
trollocat
PEPPY FIX TAIKO STAR RATING PLEASE for a happier TrolloCat
also this deserves to be loved because it demostrates what taiko 'pp mapping' is nowadays (not bad mapping but inflated sr)
Skull Kid
EITA PORRA
Cynplytholowazy
PEPPY FIX TAIKO STAR RATING PLEASE for a happier -GN Junior

ALSO HERE I DEMAND EVERYONE VOTE YES
Axer
arigatou gozaimasu demo wa onii chi chi dream senpai
Jaq
METE O LOCO
Jintsuu
eae
DeletedUser_1981781

Toy wrote:

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.

7 "no", 0 "shouldn't" comments. 今は50w…さすが荒らしさんたち…
Lovers gonna love ♥ c:

Clarification:

[MTDex's Ultimate Abuse]
[MeovvvCAT's Pokedex #34]
[PERFECT NWOFFLE]
[100% JESUS]
[Nifty's why do spinners]
[Sur's EZ PP]
[Ozzy's Tutorial]
[davidminh's RIP fingers ]
[Lno's Why Did I Map This?]

^Above difficulties are exempt of leaderboard after being judged as unfitting by the Loved Captains^

PEPPY FIX TAIKO STAR RATING PLEASE for a happier osu!taiko

Arzenvald
Is surono's 50* passable 🤣
tatatat
no thank you, shitposts don't belong in loved.
Alchyr

Arzenvald wrote:

Is surono's 50* passable 🤣

don't quote me on this but i'm moderately sure from discussion in taiko loved server thing that not all diffs will be getting a leaderboard, this being one of those that won't
Oui
nul
AnonX32
AI CARAIO
Vulkin
whomst'd've

Kantan
Tyistiana
-GN Jr.'s Extremely Kantan is too hard for me to play
Someone please make something easier than this
snz

Tyistiana wrote:

i agree.
_MMMMMM_MMMMMM_
eae
Whats Skill
yes pls
ghm12

tatatat wrote:

tbh i was serious when i made my diff and i'm sure some other people else were. yeah there are shitpost diffs but there are some good ones too, and the mashup is quite fun to listen to.

would be fun to get this loved, and it would be better to specify at the beginning if the unplayable diffs won't receive a leaderboard
Topic Starter
Toy

ghm12 wrote:

it would be better to specify at the beginning if the unplayable diffs won't receive a leaderboard

As of now, the difficulties that will NOT be added to Loved as a part of this set include:

[MTDex's Ultimate Abuse]
[MeovvvCAT's Pokedex #34]
[PERFECT NWOFFLE]
[100% JESUS]
[Nifty's why do spinners]
[Sur's EZ PP]
[Ozzy's Tutorial]
[davidminh's RIP fingers ]
[Lno's Why Did I Map This?]
Arzenvald
Yesn't
Ideal
lez get it
Whats Skill

ghm12 wrote:

tatatat wrote:

tbh i was serious when i made my diff and i'm sure some other people else were. yeah there are shitpost diffs but there are some good ones too, and the mashup is quite fun to listen to.

would be fun to get this loved, and it would be better to specify at the beginning if the unplayable diffs won't receive a leaderboard

yeah my diff was really serious when i made it. like ghm said, im pretty sure plenty of other people's maps were serious when they made it for this set as well. so i think this is far from a shitpost.
Surono
how to get peepee = expensivewartoolmedia
Cynplytholowazy

Whats Skill wrote:

ghm12 wrote:

tatatat wrote:

yeah my diff was really serious when i made it. like ghm said, im pretty sure plenty of other people's maps were serious when they made it for this set as well. so i think this is far from a shitpost.

Time to say out my opinion as well

I mapped the 3 Kantans seriously because I want to introduce new players to taiko. Also yes the current pp system is indeed broken so I mapped sth to show that existence.

Ppus wrote:

Tyistiana wrote:

i agree.

lmao I mapped a even easier Ultimate Kantan it's just it got banned from being loved pm me if you want the Ultimate Kantan
ASPIRIN
guys, we can't farm pepe cuz loved omg
Ideal

ASPIRIN wrote:

guys, we can't farm pepe cuz loved omg

you havent broken the game enough. play more
show more