forum

[C79] Ougon Musou Kyoku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
heintsi
so guys,
c79 was fucking full of awesomeness and surprises(well at least for me cause i haven't been on track what was going to be released on this comiket) some of the great doujin games was this epic looking umineko? fighter.
haven't tried it out yet though cause i have bad internet where i am atm
Gabi
The animation is awesome and th- oh wait, only the animation was awesome, the rest was kinda bad.

I've yet to try the story mode, but netplay is pretty bad.
Topic Starter
heintsi
so netplay of it is pretty laggy?
yea i think animations and sprites are nicely done too, but by saying "but the rest is bad" you made it sound a really crappy game :D
well, we'll see after i get my hands on it :D
Gabi
yea, well i didn't like it very much, i just stick to hisoutensoku :<

but give it a try!
Pokebis
Netplay isn't really laggy, it just randomly drops you a lot for absolutely no reason.
Also:

(Yes, the green boxes are the hitboxes)
Topic Starter
heintsi

Pokebis wrote:

Netplay isn't really laggy, it just randomly drops you a lot for absolutely no reason.
Also:
images about retarded hitboxes
(Yes, the green boxes are the hitboxes)
Wow, that doesnt make sense :/ i feel really disappointed of game. Still gotta try it tomorrow when i get back home.
Bestelle
Tried it, pretty meh. I suppose it'll be a good distraction until the release of MvC3.

Edit:
Yeah, scratch that.
Mogsy
I dunno, guys, I kinda really like it. My main complaint is that there's way too much going on compared to other fighters, but once you've got a handle on it, it's pretty fun.

Maining Virgilia, occasionally switch between Shannon and Ronove for reserves; making a definite reserve choice once I try out everyone.
Faust
Fuck yeah Ronove
NoHitter
So anyone know who the other 2 characters are?
Topic Starter
heintsi
Hmm, indeed hisoutensoku is better than this, but cant really compare with that because soku is so much different.
I kinda like this, nothing special but it's great fun and bgm is great as expected.
Lucifer and Kanon are my fav chars atm.
Azure_Kite
Damnit. I really need my computer up and running already.
TKiller

NoHItter wrote:

So anyone know who the other 2 characters are?
afaik there's 1 unused Bernkastel sprite in game's resourses and nothing else more aside from starting characters. So maybe they'll add characters if they release a patch.
Hijiri Tezuka
^Rena's name was revieled by opening the files. So Bern and Rens Semi-confirmed.

Patch 1.01 fixed a lot of things. Now is 1000 time better
Also Evatrice/Shannon team is leetest team!
Topic Starter
heintsi

Hijiri Tezuka wrote:

^Rena's name was revieled by opening the files. So Bern and Rens Semi-confirmed.

Patch 1.01 fixed a lot of things. Now is 1000 time better
Also Evatrice/Shannon team is leetest team!
Holy fuck rena would be awesome.
Hijiri Tezuka
1 more thing: you can switch the audio tracks with any track of your choosing, just make sure the file is a WMA and it is titled the same as the track you want to change. You can also change the OP
TKiller
why would you even want to change the op
Mogsy

TKiller wrote:

why would you even want to change the op
This. The OP is pbro tier.
Topic Starter
heintsi
Same goes to tracks, originals are awesome as they are now, no need to swap them with some other songs.
Good to know though, i guess.

Oh and btw netplay wasnt laggy at all when i played against niedzwiedz, and we didnt need hamachi either.
If you want nooby opponent to play with, pm me.