forum

Obscure Games?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rakuyo
Post any obscure or old games that you know and tell me about it to satisfy my curiosity plz,
It can be anything.

Here are a couple of games that I know...
  1. Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(Also known as Soul Cradle in Japan)
  2. Mana Khemia 1 and 2
  3. Atelier Iris 1, 2 and 3
  4. The Wild Arms Series(Way too many games to list)
  5. Ar Tonelico 1 and 2

Looking forward to what you guys have to share.
keremaru
not sure about the choice of subforum for this type of thing, but okay.

so back in my time, 2008-ish, when i was around five or six, i played a considerable amount of video games. most of which were on my old xbox 360, however. i did play some ps3 and ds titles, and i remember a good amount of most of them. but one game really sucked up all my time, and i still remember most of the plot, to this day. and that game was marvel ultimate alliance.

so essentially, the game started out with you on a ship, under attack from dr. doom's evil forces and whatnot. you pretty much had to escape the ship, and encounter 3-4 (?) minibosses before you faced off fin fang foom on a helipad with machine guns. you ran across different places, like asgard, stark tower, and whatnot, along the way of finishing the game. i had no idea what i was doing, and just basically ran across the entire game with level 1 heroes. finished it 3 times too, one time in an hour or so. and i was around 7 or 8 when i started, and 9-10 when i got back to it.

so yeah, that's the basis of the game. zzz
Topic Starter
Rakuyo

keremal wrote:

not sure about the choice of subforum for this type of thing, but okay.

so back in my time, 2008-ish, when i was around five or six, i played a considerable amount of video games. most of which were on my old xbox 360, however. i did play some ps3 and ds titles, and i remember a good amount of most of them. but one game really sucked up all my time, and i still remember most of the plot, to this day. and that game was marvel ultimate alliance.

so essentially, the game started out with you on a ship, under attack from dr. doom's evil forces and whatnot. you pretty much had to escape the ship, and encounter 3-4 (?) minibosses before you faced off fin fang foom on a helipad with machine guns. you ran across different places, like asgard, stark tower, and whatnot, along the way of finishing the game. i had no idea what i was doing, and just basically ran across the entire game with level 1 heroes. finished it 3 times too, one time in an hour or so. and i was around 7 or 8 when i started, and 9-10 when i got back to it.

so yeah, that's the basis of the game. zzz

Sounds interesting, also at the the time of writing this, I misinterpreted "Forum games" as a forum meant for game talk not literal Forum Games as despite being a member since 2015 i only recently started messing around in the Forums.That would explain why there was little going on in this thread. I'll probably make a proper thread in the right place next time.
show more