forum

Leevi "thelewa" Juusela 1995-2018

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arishiro
Rest in peace, thelewa. Legends will never be forgotten.
egedi
He really was an inspiration when I started playing. This hits hard man... Rest in Peace
Enmity
Rest in peace Lewa, you will never be forgotten
Levalans
Rest in peace
maxw
Lepää rauhassa legenda.
Possu001
Rest in peace
Kurakao
Damn didnt expect this at all. Rest in peace lewa. It was great talking to you in #finnish couple times back in 2014 when I had the chance.
VenomThor2
NukoCookie
Ever since I started playing he was a really inspiring person to me. Everytime I saw a play by him I was really amazed. His prime time was maybe before I joined osu! but he still had quite an impact on me. Rest in peace, Leevi. And all my condolences to his family.
Allistayrian
Tragedy.
This is terrible what happened.
I regret that I did not play in osu! when our legend was still playing.
You are always #1.
I just do not have words ...
We will miss you.
We will never forget about You.

Rest in peace, thelewa.
Goodbye, Legend.
juliancala
Rest in peace buddy, you'll be missed.
bop
Rest in peace.
JustBram5000
Rest in peace
Witch
Rip
NekomusuMae
post_text
Jose
It's truly sad to read this. He was really inspirational, I used to watch/spectate his plays when I started OSU in 2012, and his streams later on when he joined twitch.

A sad story in general, and makes you aware of what depression can lead to, nobody is safe from it.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Rest in peace.
zzzbored
You were my biggest inspiration ever since I first picked up this game and I will never forget you.
Rest in peace thelewa.
Rassesenpai
Rest in Peace master ;(
-Fusein-
Rest in Peace Leevi.
Yonomori Kobeni
Rest in peace.
ExThird
Rest In Peace.
Milkshake
Thank you, Leevi, for all the times we spent together. I first got in touch with you as the typical fangirl, but as the years passed our friendship bloomed and I discovered such a beautiful, gentle soul - an intelligent and caring person. I'm glad for each and every moment I spent in your company, it was always elevating and joyous. I hope you can rest easy now.
תהא נשמתך צרורה בצרור החיים
kablaze
He was someone i and many others looked up to, seemed like a lovely personality from the little bit that i had talked to him. This is very troubling news. Rest in peace.
_Febrian24
RIP Thelewa :'( This is a sad and surprising news. Don't worry, like what the TS said, Leevi now is being a star up there, and he is smiling to us:)
MoonkO
Rest In Peace, you will be missed.
PainSinger
One of my biggest inspirations as a player and one of the best personalities in this community.
Rest In Peace.
Tjaz
Rest in peace.
Luminus
Rest in Peace my fellow player
KlausDGerman
requesta de pache
Dispel
One of the best acc players in osu history and one of the people that got me into osu.
Rest in peace Thelewa.
Acrobatmorf
May he rest peacefully, much love to his family and friends <3
Arkan-Ciel
Rest in peace :,(
Refills
rest in peace thelewa
my prayers go to his family and friends
Comfy Slippers
Rest in peace
weyheyhey
:shock: