forum

N13R Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu
This skin has been completed. Download here

This skin is based off the game Nier: Automata, and is my take on what osu! would look like if it was in the same style as Nier. Hope you all enjoy. Please report issues or things you'd like to see below, cheers & have a great day.

Gameplay Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVB_3tpj0o

Screenshots:

If you don't like the hit circles, there are 4 different sets that you can switch between in the customisable file, just simply drag the ones you want out and replace the old ones.
You can also get rid of the mod background this same way if you don't like it.

This skin is just for standard osu! play and doesn't include Taiko, CTB, or Mania.
henrycruz
Cuando terminas la skin?
Arima87
wow,another n:a skin that looks so good UwU
nether221
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu

henrycruz wrote:

Cuando terminas la skin?

No sé cuándo terminaré la piel ya que solo la estoy creando en mi tiempo libre, pero debería hacerse dentro de uno o dos meses.

Perdón por el español malo, estoy usando el traductor de google.
henrycruz

BlazePlaizu wrote:

henrycruz wrote:

Cuando terminas la skin?

No sé cuándo terminaré la piel ya que solo la estoy creando en mi tiempo libre, pero debería hacerse dentro de uno o dos meses.

Descuida esta bien el español solo que traducirse skin y se tradujo como piel.
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu

henrycruz wrote:

BlazePlaizu wrote:

henrycruz wrote:

Cuando terminas la skin?

Descuida esta bien el español solo que traducirse skin y se tradujo como piel.

Lo siento, no entiendo. ¿Sabes Inglés?

nether221 wrote:

will we get a OneShot skin? sorry, new to the forums for skin/avatar?

Sorry, what is a OneShot skin? (I'm new to skinning >.<)

Arima87 wrote:

wow,another n:a skin that looks so good UwU

Thank you!
Allren PinkGirl
!skin pls :3
Galvit
don't do mods like this plz
hamano masuji
Hmm, it's good but i can't seem to see a theme in the skin i don't know what you're going for. But nice skin so far!
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu

Galvit wrote:

don't do mods like this plz

I will make it so that you can have the background to the mods screen and also not have it, don't worry :)

Hamano wrote:

Hmm, it's good but i can't seem to see a theme in the skin i don't know what you're going for. But nice skin so far!

The theme is the game NieR: Automata, and thanks!

Wallzer wrote:

!skin pls :3

What do you mean?
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu
My PC has ran into some problems, so work on this project has been stopped and will probably be stopped for some time. Sorry for the wait.
Ayaice
This skin looks like YorHa but with using only fail-background.png from YorHa
pukfadhil
the song list is pretty godd you know, i so like some that star dificullt and other and the shap, i'm will waiting for this
ShararamPlay
👍□❍❍□■
h3oCharles
how have you done the mod icon screen??!?!?!??!
Ykybfz
Neat stuff! I had an idea for the hitcircles with diamonds which was to make the diamonds themselves for numbers so they dont fade out like the hitcircles themselves do. Might make for cleaner looking gameplay but that will be hard to tell without testing it for myself.
DFCR7
se ve muy buena
Xizz
unique looks good!
Shikagami
Esta skin ya esta terminada??
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu
Sorry for being so inactive lately. I only have a small amount left to do on this skin, then it will be finished. I am planning on uploading a download for the skin which should out before next year. Sorry again for this huge delay.
If enough people want the skin now to try out, then I will upload now, but a lot of stuff is still place holder or might change.
I hope this skin isn't too dead already :P
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu

h3oCharles wrote:

how have you done the mod icon screen??!?!?!??!

Sorry for the super late reply, I took a long break.
The mod icon screen is done by turning the easy icon into a background. You'll notice there is no easy icon.
If you don't like this feature, however, there is an option to remove it in the customisable file :)

Ayaice wrote:

This skin looks like YorHa but with using only fail-background.png from YorHa

Haha yeah, I really like the way that background looks! Hope you enjoy it too ^^
Draycon
Well, as it was said, you shouldn't make mods like this because:
-1: Try to play with mods:
-1.1: Easy mode will be looking like it's screen cut-off. (And just click on it in mods menu - it will tilt).
-1.2: Other mods looks standart on ranked panel and in-game.

Yeah, it looks intresting if you never click on screen in mods menu and never use easy mode.
Topic Starter
BlazePlaizu

Draycon wrote:

Well, as it was said, you shouldn't make mods like this because:
-1: Try to play with mods:
-1.1: Easy mode will be looking like it's screen cut-off. (And just click on it in mods menu - it will tilt).
-1.2: Other mods looks standart on ranked panel and in-game.

Yeah, it looks intresting if you never click on screen in mods menu and never use easy mode.

Thanks for the input!
The main reason I did the mods like that was because I personally don't use mods very often, and I think it looks nice. I can see how it could be annoying, and I plan on adding textures for the mod icons later on for those who don't like it, but for my preferences, this is what I prefered, and I didn't want to delay the release any longer. Of course, if you don't like it, you can simply remove it or wait until I update it :)
Galvit
Oh boy, I would advise to not use 'latest' version in skin.ini, instead set it to 2.5 or something else. I also noticed that you don't have SD resolutions supported, you can use this program. And it's very noticeable that hitcircle, hitcircleoverlay, inputoverlay-key are SD only.