forum

I can't improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asenne
I have almost played this game for 200h and i still can't fc almost any 5.5 star maps or above and lately i have not been able to improve at all
Wishes
I am in the same boat tbh, and my play time is double yours lol. You should probably focus more on accuracy than just FC's. Like sometimes I think I haven't improved at all then when I play a map I've played a few months before my acc has gone up. When you are consistent enough FC's will come naturally.
FloatinSardines
same here, i want to start playing a bit more seriously but i seriously can't pass much of 5* maps out there
jungjushee
There is a wall for 5* maps. I have about 135h and I can FC most 4-4.6* maps. I can pass 5* but with some difficulty. Its all about progression. I've hit 3 or 4 walls and then I'll start to go on a tear. I' doing well this week. If you keep playing and practicing on somewhat challenging maps then you will eventually continue to improve. Don't jump into 5*, try to FC some 4.5* maps and continue slowly.
DXPOHIHIHI
Disgusting pp farmer
ManuelOsuPlayer
Press F2:
Play 2'0* to 2'5* Easy.
Play 2'5* to 2'9* Doubletime. Get S 97%+
Play 3'5* to 3'9* Nomod/Hidden. Get S 99%+
4'0* to 4'3* Hardrock. Get 91%+
4'4* to 4'9* Nomod. Get S 98%+
5'0* to 5'3* Nomod Get 93%+
5'5* to 5'9* Nofail. Try get at least 85%+
6'3* to 6'8* Halftime. Try to pass the map.
6'8* to 7'5* Don't touch.
7'5* to 8'0* Don't touch.
8'0* to 8'2* Don't touch.
8'2*+ Don't touch.
If you can't complete the goal from one of those just skip it and focus on the ones you can complete until your skills are ready for that.
After play for a while like this you can move all the mods and acc goals one place down.

Obviously each map is different and star ratting isn't a good way to evaluate a map, but this is made thinking on the average diff of the maps.You training everything like this, so when you get more time playing you have skills to get into what you want to play.
Don't retry never. If you want replay the map after finish the map.