Rita - CRISIS BEAT

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
banvi

jericho2442 wrote:

valuable's Easy
00:05:256 (2) - it would play and sound much better if this part followed the beat like this :arrow: fixed
00:11:877 (2) - same for this part :arrow: fixed
02:29:670 (3,4) - feels odd to play due to the timing i suggest deleting (4) then making a slider from 02:30:083 - to 02:30:497 :arrow: fixed
02:50:773 (5) - new combo to flow to your pattern :arrow: fixed

Normal

your hitsounds feel too weak to me :/ :arrow: hm , added more finish.

02:59:463 - a note would go nice here :arrow: fixed

banvi Beat

again it feels like the hitsounds are too weak for the song, also theres no need to have your name in the map when your the mapper
:arrow: fixed

Holoaz Beat

clean from big probs ;)

-------------------------
well nice smooth maps so enjoy a star for now ;)
Thank you very much! :)
Garven
I think I grabbed this from #modreqs awhile back.

[valuable's Easy]
Raise HP drain by 1 at least, please.
00:05:256 (2,3) - I'm not a fan of stacks in easy difficulties - especially stacks involving sliders. I'll just mention this one though since it seems to be a rather common technique you have used.
00:57:394 (4,1) - Didn't like the overlap here.
Felt a little excessive on the use of spinners to me, but just my thoughts here.
Also didn't like how a lot of this was straight lines and 90 degree turns. It tends to lead to boring patterns. If you're willing to try to aim for more eye-pleasing patterns, I wouldn't hate you for it. ;)

[Normal]
00:28:428 (1) - Mm, kind of iffy for being soon after a spinner. Though considering the difficulty spread, it's probably okay. I think. You sure have a lot of them though. @_@
02:44:980 (1) - Phew, this part is pretty hard for a normal. Maybe throw in some new combos at these two places to give more HP back:
02:50:773 (7) - New combo
02:54:083 (5) - ^

[Insane]
Looked fine, though I would really suggest that you tone this difficulty down a bit (mostly the streams and some of the bigger jumps) and rename it as a hard. Considering your difficulty spread right now, it would serve this mapset as a whole much better that way, imo.

[Holoaz Beat]
OD +1? Streams felt a little easy to 300.
01:31:221 (1) - This combo is running fairly long. Maybe cut it a bit?

The maps are mostly fine on their own, though the set as a whole would benefit greatly if you could tone down the Insane and turn it into a hard. Just my opinion though~
Topic Starter
banvi
Thanks for mod many times~! :cry:
ok , back to wip

uhh... but I don't think I can change hard...sorry. but I will reduce some stream as posible.
Thite
nice map!!
(ノ゜ω゜)ノ☆
Topic Starter
banvi
Thite > Thank you(ノ゚ω゚)ノ

Garven wrote:

[valuable's Easy] :arrow: remaked

[Normal]
00:28:428 (1) - Mm, kind of iffy for being soon after a spinner. Though considering the difficulty spread, it's probably okay. I think. You sure have a lot of them though. @_@ :arrow: reduce some sppiner
02:44:980 (1) - Phew, this part is pretty hard for a normal. Maybe throw in some new combos at these two places to give more HP back: :arrow: ok
02:50:773 (7) - New combo :arrow: k
02:54:083 (5) - ^ :arrow: k

[Insane]
Looked fine, though I would really suggest that you tone this difficulty down a bit (mostly the streams and some of the bigger jumps) and rename it as a hard. Considering your difficulty spread right now, it would serve this mapset as a whole much better that way, imo.

[Holoaz Beat]
OD +1? Streams felt a little easy to 300. :arrow: k
01:31:221 (1) - This combo is running fairly long. Maybe cut it a bit? :arrow: k

The maps are mostly fine on their own, though the set as a whole would benefit greatly if you could tone down the Insane and turn it into a hard. Just my opinion though
hmm , I thought and tried... but I couldn't make hard. Also this diff is my first attempt normal circle size map , so I want keep :cry:
Sorry for my overindulgence :|
But reduced some stream because I noticed [Holoaz Beat] has too.
~
Suzully
Good map!ヽ(・ω・`)ノミ☆
Rigeru_old
:P
Topic Starter
banvi
Thank youヾ(゚ω゚)ノ゛
swish
:oops:
Topic Starter
banvi
Thank youヾ(゚ω゚)ノ
Niva
Hi again banvi :D

[valuable's Easy]
00:48:290 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Adjust like this maybe so (1) and (2) is separated by the center line?
00:59:463 (2) - Stack to (5)?
01:33:808 (2) - Add whistle at slider end?
02:52:428 (1) - Curve more? (Or just copy-paste 02:50:773 (3) and rotate 90°)

[Normal]
02:53:049 (2,3,4) - Uh, spacing? It's quite noticeable

[Insane]
00:52:221 (3) - One grid up for the middle waypoint?
02:45:808 (1) - Shape it better? This slider wave is weird :P
03:14:773 (3) - ^
03:23:049 (5) - Make this symmetrical? (One grid up for middle waypoint and adjust the last waypoint)

[Holoaz Beat]
-> Maybe you want to rename the diff to Holoaz's Beat. But other than that, no problem.

Good luck :)
Topic Starter
banvi

Nivalis wrote:

Hi again banvi :D

[valuable's Easy]
00:48:290 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Adjust like this maybe so (1) and (2) is separated by the center line? :arrow: he say don't wanna change.
SPOILER
[attachment=0:b5bd3]elenag.png[/attachment:b5bd3]
00:59:463 (2) - Stack to (5)? :arrow: ok
01:33:808 (2) - Add whistle at slider end? :arrow: ok
02:52:428 (1) - Curve more? (Or just copy-paste 02:50:773 (3) and rotate 90°) :arrow: he say don't wanna change.

[Normal]
02:53:049 (2,3,4) - Uh, spacing? It's quite noticeable :arrow: oop , fixed!

[Insane]
00:52:221 (3) - One grid up for the middle waypoint? :arrow: ok
02:45:808 (1) - Shape it better? This slider wave is weird :P :arrow: hmm , fixed
03:14:773 (3) - ^ :arrow: I don't think this silder don't fit...(02:06:911 (3) too)
03:23:049 (5) - Make this symmetrical? (One grid up for middle waypoint and adjust the last waypoint) :arrow: ok

[Holoaz Beat]
-> Maybe you want to rename the diff to Holoaz's Beat. But other than that, no problem. :arrow: hmm , should I rename? fixed

Good luck :) :arrow: thank you very much!!! :)
AisamaDX
;)
kioukiou
Looks good.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
banvi

kioukiou wrote:

Looks good.

Bubbled.
Thank you ! I love you~ :)
wring
star :)
abalee
samuiiiiiiiiiiii ヾ(*`Д´*)ノ

OK seriously ...

Ranked!
eveless
Omedetou o.o/
Niva
Congratulations~
Licnect
Congratulations~

I love this game and song >///<
Topic Starter
banvi
Thank you very much , abalee sensei !! :)

And thank you all :)