forum

Confirm if you want to refresh your song list. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zetta
Don't know if it's just me but I'm constantly pressing F5 when I don't want to and then having to wait 2 minutes for my songs to refresh. Is there any way a simple "Are you sure you want to refresh?" box can pop up?
James2250
No support, just don't think it is needed. Would rather avoid too many "are you sure you want to do this" messages.

Just watch out for what buttons you press?~
dkun
Support. This would go great for people with a shit ton of maps.
Topic Starter
Zetta

James2250 wrote:

No support, just don't think it is needed. Would rather avoid too many "are you sure you want to do this" messages.

Just watch out for what buttons you press?~

I do watch out for the buttons I press but there have been (a lot) times where instead of pressing F8 to refresh I press F5.

And just today I experience a random refresh. Literally logged into osu, click play and my whole song list refreshed.

Now I'm not saying we need to have "are you sure you want to play this song?" "are you sure you want to place this note?" "are you sure you want to click this slider" type of thing but I'm fairly sure it wouldn't absolutely slaughter osu to have one confirmation window.
Soaprman
I suggested this before because yes, it is hyper annoying. peppy said it's coming with the osz2 changes, whenever those might be. So it's in the works at least! (would like to have it now but)
Topic Starter
Zetta

Soaprman wrote:

I suggested this before because yes, it is hyper annoying. peppy said it's coming with the osz2 changes, whenever those might be. So it's in the works at least! (would like to have it now but)
Ah. I did search but nothing came up. :/

Glad to know it's an upcoming feature though.