forum

The Assassin's Creed series

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Behon
If my avatar of Uncle Mario didn't clue you in, I've gotten deep into Assassin's Creed since I picked up the second one. I rented the original when it first came out and didn't play much of it; it was so forgettable I don't even remember my opinion on it. AC2, though? It kicks ass, and I've heard Brotherhood (Which I'll be buying after I finish AC2) is even better.

Anyone else a fan? And any fellow PS3 owners interested in playing me when I get Brotherhood within the next month or so?
Loginer
Still holding out for the PC version of Brotherhood. The comic's looking promising so far.
Vish024
I've got the entire series so far an I'll be honest:

The first one was decent but had major flaws.
The second one burst out well, had a great storyline and was all perfect but the characters surrounding the animus didn't have much of a personality.
The third is too straightforward and basic. All the moves and crap you have up your sleeve make it too easy. But the characters outside the animus are finally more interactive and talkative.
Topic Starter
Behon
Got Brotherhood and am enjoying the multiplayer. Send me a friend request if you want to play together.