forum

AniSemble - Souji Okita 14/07/2019

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lhotse
Hi!
I'm interested in skinning since a while now and I never succeeded to figure out how to skin the top part of the menu... i mean I knew it was about the "mode-xxx-small" etc but I never found the right size of the image, did you already know about it or did you just test it step by step to get the right template ? For three months i was unable to do it properly XD
Congrats for finding it and for these awesome skins ! Nice work !
Topic Starter
downy
response to Lhotse

Lhotse wrote:

Hi!
I'm interested in skinning since a while now and I never succeeded to figure out how to skin the top part of the menu... i mean I knew it was about the "mode-xxx-small" etc but I never found the right size of the image, did you already know about it or did you just test it step by step to get the right template ? For three months i was unable to do it properly XD
Congrats for finding it and for these awesome skins ! Nice work !
Hello.
Are you asking for help regarding the mode-x-small?
You can use the mode-x-small from the skins i made and use them as a reference.
Surely, if you go to skins! discord server they may provide some help for you.
Otherwise dm me ewfwefgwg#2221 (im on holiday trip so I may not reply in a fast manner)

I tested it step by step. To my knowledge, back then there was no template for it because no one really has skinned the top section of song selection menu.

Monster Bait
Hey man great job on that ro500 skin!
KylerMR
LOOOOVE the skin! Just absolutely beautiful. Wasn't much of a fan of the 16:9 and trailless cursor but, this skin made me just love them. A quick question.. am i the only one bugged out with missing the "Replay" button? If so how could I fix this. I read the important notice stating to restart the game but I have and I still have no luck with it fixing itself.. any help. Thanks guys love ya <3. UPDATE skin is fine.. replay and health bar just missing for map/replay.. interesting but, oh well.
Enzie
These looks amazing! :)
Topic Starter
downy
Response to KylerMR

KylerMR wrote:

LOOOOVE the skin! Just absolutely beautiful. Wasn't much of a fan of the 16:9 and trailless cursor but, this skin made me just love them. A quick question.. am i the only one bugged out with missing the "Replay" button? If so how could I fix this. I read the important notice stating to restart the game but I have and I still have no luck with it fixing itself.. any help. Thanks guys love ya <3. UPDATE skin is fine.. replay and health bar just missing for map/replay.. interesting but, oh well.
Hello

- You should probably state which skin(s) that you were using that's causing the bug.
- It would be also nice to screenshot as well.

It would comfortable for me to answer your situation better.

Honestly, I'm not sure why its happening. No one has told me about the bug that you mentioned. It could just be you.

Have you tried other skins besides mine?
Have you redownloaded the skin(s)?

Thats all the suggestion I could give.

Cheers.
Topic Starter
downy
bump
h3oCharles

KylerMR wrote:

A quick question.. am i the only one bugged out with missing the "Replay" button? If so how could I fix this.
CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder
are you sure that "pause-replay" is not a fully transparent image? If it's not, the replay in subject only stores the results and not the aim/tapping
Monster Bait
that ro500 skin is great! done the best ship girl justice ;o

hb btw (:
Meive
POGGERS
Tennoji Rina
BUMP! Love the Zero Two Skin!
Renzu
You should add 16:10 resolution support

Oh and do one for Aqua (KonoSuba)
Yosagi
素晴らしい
Topic Starter
downy
Response to spicy_sausage

spicy_sausage wrote:

You should add 16:10 resolution support

Oh and do one for Aqua (KonoSuba)

no.
Carried by Phat
I love these skin a lot. I want to say my favorite is Jeanne of Arc since she is waifu but I just feel like her pause menu is lacking quality compare to the other fate skin Nero. I think the ranking panel picture of Jeanne is lacking in term of quality compare to the Nero skin, maybe a different high quality picture. The fail screen have room for creativity like the other Yukino skin. These are just minor stuffs but other than that I think this Jeanne skin is amazing. Looking forward to any update on this skin if there is one in the future because I really like Jeanne and Jalter.
Topic Starter
downy
Response to pikaflare

pikaflare wrote:

I love these skin a lot. I want to say my favorite is Jeanne of Arc since she is waifu but I just feel like her pause menu is lacking quality compare to the other fate skin Nero. I think the ranking panel picture of Jeanne is lacking in term of quality compare to the Nero skin, maybe a different high quality picture. The fail screen have room for creativity like the other Yukino skin. These are just minor stuffs but other than that I think this Jeanne skin is amazing. Looking forward to any update on this skin if there is one in the future because I really like Jeanne and Jalter.

The old skins is quite 'outdated' compared to the new skins regarding quality. tbh i really want to remake jeanne after looking at it for quite some time but unfortunately i just dont have the right time to skin. feelsbad.
Carried by Phat

dlwnstns99 wrote:

Response to pikaflare

pikaflare wrote:

The old skins is quite 'outdated' compared to the new skins regarding quality. tbh i really want to remake jeanne after looking at it for quite some time but unfortunately i just dont have the right time to skin. feelsbad.

I hope there is a remake that would be awesome because like you said compare to some of the new skin of the list, this look quite outdated in a way. Hope you have some time to skin man.
yayL
Amazing!
Warex
the yuuki skin is just beautiful <3
Naphe
This is an awesome skin. definitely would recommend to be in the compendium.

Keep up the good work :) :) :)
_KoeNoKatachi_
This skin is awesome!!! <33
Em0_S4m3
why i can't dowload it ??
Nooblet09
THANKS DLWNSTNS99 COOL SKINS
i customized the zero two one abit cuz im a noob
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Em0_S4m3

Em0_S4m3 wrote:

why i can't dowload it ??

be specific.
have you tried using the gdrive link?
Bandito_Twitch
Really cool 02 skin!
Quick question. I like the jojo reference but I want to replace it with a different 02 image. What would be the best way to replace all the Kakyoin 02 images?
- Rem
thanks
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Bandito_Twitch

Bandito_Twitch wrote:

Really cool 02 skin!
Quick question. I like the jojo reference but I want to replace it with a different 02 image. What would be the best way to replace all the Kakyoin 02 images?

You're always free to check the extras folder.
If you're not satisfied, give me an image and I'll do the dirty work for you. :thumbsup:
JadesterK
Hey man! Thanks a lot for making the skin, really enjoying the Zero Two one.

Would it be possible for me to get the ranking screen without the bikini fan art? I would love to add my own.
Topic Starter
downy
Response to JadesterK

JadesterK wrote:

Would it be possible for me to get the ranking screen without the bikini fan art? I would love to add my own.

https://puu.sh/A6HFM/64cefce7ec.zip
JadesterK

dlwnstns99 wrote:

Response to JadesterK

JadesterK wrote:

https://puu.sh/A6HFM/64cefce7ec.zip

Thank you!!!
Zixew
supr3mea2
i use the zero two skin but in the combo burst appears a girl every 50 of combo, how can i remove it? thanks!!
MrGarebear2000
how do i insert my avatar into the 02 skin?
Topic Starter
downy
Response to sup3mea2

supr3mea2 wrote:

i use the zero two skin but in the combo burst appears a girl every 50 of combo, how can i remove it? thanks!!

Go to settings then disable the following image below:

Response to MrGarebear2000

MrGarebear2000 wrote:

how do i insert my avatar into the 02 skin?

Did you check the extras folder inside the skin folder?
There's a .psd file called inputoverlay-background@2x. You can open and edit it if you have the right software (photoshop is not the only software).

If you're completely clueless editing it, just pm me the image through the osu! website and I'll hook it up.
Fayu
LUV IT
skshojo
Regarding the Zero Two skin:

Would it be possible for you to right-align the text on the mod icons so that it doesn't overlap?
chooga
the skins especially the zero two skin is sooo good
Notixz
could you put the name of the source of Asuna's skin?

Good job, those skins are VERY GOOD MADE
CallOfGhoul
i really wanna edit the ranking pannel on the chino skin but i dont have the basic cover so i cant
lKirigaya
is there a 1280x1024 skin, if not its fine I'm just wondering.
show more