show more
Mismagius
voted 1 because of mapper! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Charles445
http://puu.sh/2GEW lol nofail

I sense a relation to nofail+doubletime and 1 votes
Topic Starter
Larto
I sense my anus spreading wide upon the planet. As it will grow larger and larger, devouring town by town, country by country and continent by continent, the whole world will be covered by it. And as earth's destruction is inevitable, and as if it wouldn't already show the powers of my anus, it won't stop there. My anus will continue to largen. It will engulf other planets, slowly moving towards the sun. With the solar system being under control of my anus, I will slowly take over the universe. Galaxy by galaxy will be nullified; all the potential living beings shall be turned into nothingness. Forgotten, forever lost in the wides of my anus. And as all the galaxies, all the millions of billions of planets and stars are devoured, I will drive myself outside of time and space, which are just limiting me anyways. I will turn to God. It will be the end of the world as you know it. Prepare yourselves.
TKiller

Larto wrote:

I sense my anus spreading wide upon the planet. As it will grow larger and larger, devouring town by town, country by country and continent by continent, the whole world will be covered by it. And as earth's destruction is inevitable, and as if it wouldn't already show the powers of my anus, it won't stop there. My anus will continue to largen. It will engulf other planets, slowly moving towards the sun. With the solar system being under control of my anus, I will slowly take over the universe. Galaxy by galaxy will be nullified; all the potential living beings shall be turned into nothingness. Forgotten, forever lost in the wides of my anus. And as all the galaxies, all the millions of billions of planets and stars are devoured, I will drive myself outside of time and space, which are just limiting me anyways. I will turn to God. It will be the end of the world as you know it. Prepare yourselves.
8/10
Shiirn

Larto wrote:

Now that's going to hurt your butt.
rockmmer
quite nice skin~ But my eyes can't find the notes O_Q
Darius3
You should change the cursor ><
ouranhshc

Darius3 wrote:

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT!!!!
Xgor

Darius3 wrote:

NotShinta
The cursor isn't even that bad. Takes up a bit of space maybe, but there's always Xgor's solution. Why do you think it's there?
ouranhshc

NotShinta wrote:

The cursor isn't even that bad. Takes up a bit of space maybe, but there's always Xgor's solution. Why do you think it's there?
That doesn't make it okay to a cursor like this or other poorly planned cursors
Topic Starter
Larto

ouranhshc wrote:

NotShinta wrote:

That doesn't make it okay to a cursor like this or other poorly planned cursors
So how exactly is this cursor poorly planned?
Card N'FoRcE

I always love to see people complaining because they don't feel like can't even try to play with a different skin apart from their black screen.

About the map, i kinda like the "weirdness" of the patterns (even if some of them were "ugh" imho) and the SB is really clean a good-looking, so thumbs up from me.
TKiller
I really don't get what's so wrong about this cursor :D
Jarby

TKiller wrote:

I really don't get what's so wrong about this cursor :D
It's not a circle, that's what got to me the most. Then again, any cursor other than the default throws me off at first, so I just force the default with the options menu. Like you should all be doing.
Natteke

Larto wrote:

Cat
n/c i came
awesome
Mcmacladdie

Larto wrote:

So how exactly is this cursor poorly planned?
It's all but impossible to see with the background, maybe?
Topic Starter
Larto
It's not like you have two huge orange/blue bars surrounding the cursor which in itself is a bright light surrounded by blue. The background is just plain white/grey for the most part. If the orange/blue bars don't tell you where the cursor is, maybe just skin it to be an enormous light flashing in 16777216 colours. Or, you know, use the force-skin-cursor option in the Options.
ShadowzI_old
Just wanted to give you guys a background video. The video includes a typography animation by Fellini plus the original GLaDOS video. Pretty cool if you ask me.
AFter you download the file just extract the rar to the Want You Gone song and rename the .osb to the songs name
example on Osu the song is listed as "Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS - Want You Gone (Charles445)" so the osb file has to be "Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS - Want You Gone (Charles445).osb"
enjoy =P http://www.mediafire.com/?secpp5wy5g2g6jd

Skin by Loofah should be on here if you want more tweaks
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6241&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
eyes