forum

New Gabe Order Custom Soundtrack Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
31Gabe
Here is my thread on how to apply video game patches Agent P provides over YouTube. If you know how to hack or mod your game console and know homebrew terms, you should be able to get his music working on your system. I am not responsible for software, bricks, or damaged/broken consoles; you should get help from a different source, not me (or Agent P).
---
How to apply the Overture music patches (Normal and Boss) for Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

1. Drag zipped contents onto the root of your SD card.
2. Start Gecko OS or Riivolution with the SD card you added the Overture music into.
3. Then it is finished.
awp
Do you happen to know how to inject custom sound effects/voice acting into Brawl? Or just BGMs?
Topic Starter
31Gabe
Just BGMs, not SFX.
BUMP (I updated the thread as well.)
Topic Starter
31Gabe
How to apply PlayStation 2 music patches on CD:

You will need a PS2 with SwapMagic support, SwapMagic 3.6 Plus/SwapMagic 3.8 Coder, CDGENPS2 software for PC, and a CD-R (not a CD-RW).

1. If you have a retail PS2 game disc, please rip its contents onto any directory you want.

2. Extract the "PS2" folder from one of Agent P's provided zip's into the directory where you ripped the game data (and please replace it, your other data will not be lost except for the original music).

3. Start up CDGENPS2 on your PC and drag the copied/patched data into the CDGENPS2 window and you will see the data files added. Click on the "VOL" button and you can name you image whatever you want. After that, click on the "IMG" button and save your new MVC2 PS2 disc image in bin/cue format.

4. Use an image burning program to burn the newly created image at 16x with a CD-R.

5. Start up SwapMagic CD Ver. (3.6 or 3.8, do not use DVD ver.) on your PS2 and then swap the disc for your newly created PS2 disc and start it.

6. The process is all finished. If it fails, repeat the entire process several times again until you see the game screen.
Topic Starter
31Gabe
How to set up Mario Kart XD: Gale of Darkness:

1. Download all the given zips from Agent P' demonstration video for MKXD.

2. Extract them all into the "mkwii/My Stuff" directory on your SD card.

3. Boot up Riivolution on your Wii and enable the "My Stuff folder" option.

4. Boot the game and you should see the 2006-styled strap screen.

5. The process is finished.
Topic Starter
31Gabe
How to apply the Asuka music patch for Guilty Gear XX#RELOAD Win98 Port:

1. Download the given zip file on Agent P's custom intro video for GGXX

(Optional: Download that YouTube video as an MPG file to replace the game's intro video as "opjp05.mpg")

2. Create a backup of your previous songs just in case.

3. After you download the zip file, extract the "music" folder to the root of your GGXX directory.
Topic Starter
31Gabe
How to apply the 3D Blast music patch for Mega Man Legends Win95/98 port:

1. Download the zips found on Agent P's demonstration video.

2. Create a backup copy of the game's music files just in case you lose them.

3. Replace the game's BGM folder with the zip's BGM folder; continue to replace the files.

4. Start up MEGAMAN.EXE and the custom music should take effect.
Topic Starter
31Gabe
How to apply the Asuka 2nd G custom soundtrack for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core PS2 port:

1. Download all of the given pieces at Agent P's demonstration video and combine them all with 7-Zip or HJSplit.

2. Rip GGXXAC's game data onto your computer and replace the rip's MUSIC.PCK file with the downloaded MUSIC.PCK file.

3. Follow this thread on how to rebuild your PS2 disc image.

4. Boot it up using SwapMagic 3.6/3.8 DVD and the game should start.

5. The process is finished.

Compatible with XX-XX Slash, but half of the songs start at different positions due to the opening theme being shorter than Accent Core's
Topic Starter
31Gabe
How to apply the Budokai music patch for Bakugan Battle Brawlers:

PS2: Copy all of BBB's PS2 game game data from the DVD-ROM to your computer, then replace NGO's "SOUND" folder with the game's and over-write my files with the original data (Do NOT worry, the other game/sound data are still there). Use CDVDGEN to do prepare the files and the IML file. Then use Apache2 or DKZ Studio to make the ISO image from the IML file. It is now ready.

Wii: Drag all of the WiiSD contents to the root of your SD/SDHC card. Boot up Riivolution app (via SD card menu, data management SD, or HBC). Turn on "DBZ Budokai" music option at the Riivolution menu and launch the game. It is now ready.

DS: Make sure you have the UN-trimmed rom of BBB. Now by using Nitro Explorer, replace seven songs with the other seven I packed in the DS folder of the zip. (After that, you can trim your newly modded rom of BBB.) Boot it up with an emulator or a flash-card and you are good to go.