forum

hey im new

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
harodihg
dont u fuckin rip my thread. ill make it wll worth ur time if u find me nyanners osu songs
Topic Starter
harodihg
pls respond
AyeAries
Topic Starter
harodihg

- Aries - wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=nyanners&m=-1&r=4&g=0&la=0
i love u. if u ever need anything in life i want u to know that u can PM me here and i will help
Topic Starter
harodihg
so while ur all here. howsu r mornings/afternoons going? im havin a reeal breezy day. loving the weather. wind in my hair. love it.
abraker
dude watchya smoging
Saturnalize
is that marlboro ripoff
Topic Starter
harodihg
i dont understand should i be roleplaying as my avatar? if id id that id just ribit a bunch and im not oposed to that but i thin just ribbiting would get really boring fast for u guys to read ribbit
Topic Starter
harodihg
i dont know if thesse forums have reputation or anythig like that but if u would +rep me id appreciate dat and if there isnt reputation can plz just put +rep at the bottom ofu r posts itll make me happy

+rep
Ender Lain
notch d-post'a loko
Topic Starter
harodihg
come again?
DXPOHIHIHI
No smoking here on OT
Topic Starter
harodihg
im sorry i didnt know that i cant smoke ill put it out. r we friends now?
ColdTooth
What the fuck.
Naimae
daddy there are scary people over there can you please let me get the cereal

yes daughter here is the cereal it is your favorite cereal the cinnamon toast crunch

yay yay daddy

here it is in the chocolate milk just like you wanted

yay yay daddy

daddy this isnt crunchy :( its all soggy ewwww

oh no i am so sory
DXPOHIHIHI
Yes
Topic Starter
harodihg

ColdTooth wrote:

What the fuck.
? do we have a problme
Topic Starter
harodihg

szkiller wrote:

Yes
this makes me happy. i needed this tonight even though it doesnt mean anything. thank u.

im not even gonan respond to that other daddy poster.
johnmedina999
hehe xd
Saturnalize

harodihg wrote:

come again?
if only my ex said this on the bed
Topic Starter
harodihg
sitting in bed. vodka in hand. played a game of osu earlier. was really feelin it. had a blast. hows ur nights?
Saturnalize

harodihg wrote:

sitting in bed. vodka in hand. played a game of osu earlier. was really feelin it. had a blast. hows ur nights?
playing gay vn after getting some booze and wine because I'm classy, fragile, and in dire need of unconditional love

honestly Marlboro red is too light try black just like how i like my men
Topic Starter
harodihg

Saturnalize wrote:

harodihg wrote:

playing gay vn after getting some booze and wine because I'm classy, fragile, and in dire need of unconditional love

thats cool. i hopeu enjoy ur vn. u should consider getting a cat. ithink that they like the gays and give unconditional love. my friend is gay and his cat is rly nice to him and stuff. i dont smoke cigs often but havin a taste and prefeence is good. it maeks for nice chats cuz u have opinions.
Saturnalize

harodihg wrote:

Saturnalize wrote:

thats cool. i hopeu enjoy ur vn. u should consider getting a cat. ithink that they like the gays and give unconditional love. my friend is gay and his cat is rly nice to him and stuff. i dont smoke cigs often but havin a taste and prefeence is good. it maeks for nice chats cuz u have opinions.
I honestly don't know whether I'm enjoying myself or hurting myself with the vn because I love seeing people happy but at the same time I crave their happiness and want to reach the same in real life, knowing everything I just saw is a fiction.
Also, I have an awful experience as a pet keeper, so I don't think I will possess one in the near future.
Anyway, what cigs are you consuming occasionally?
Topic Starter
harodihg
marlboro lite or golds if anything.

sorry to hear that about the vn. do u not think ur happy in general right now? sometimes the concept of love gets me down too because of how lost it all makes me feel, and im not the best at having or keeping friends so that gets me down too, but i dont think ive played a game and felt almost maybe envious of the affetion the character gets but i can empathize with seeing it that way.

unconditional love sounds like its a safety net type of thing. some kind of worth to fall back on that will always be there. id like that too and do crave it as well so ur not alone. i dont want to jump into being an e-armchair psychologist but i feel like these types of feelings might present themselves due to a rocky childhood or feeling neglected/abandoned. at least thats how i feel anyway. but in either case maybe it might help, if even for a moment, or give u some catharsis in reading that there are people who care about you. people you dont even know. sometimes humanity is ugly but its also very beautiful in that respect.

i hope that ur all having a nice day. ill be back on sunday : )

+rep
E m i
Saturnalize play amnesia: memories it's cool

Unless you want like

gay gay full gay VNs

;;

good thread
Meah
hi new
Saturnalize

harodihg wrote:

sorry to hear that about the vn. do u not think ur happy in general right now? sometimes the concept of love gets me down too because of how lost it all makes me feel, and im not the best at having or keeping friends so that gets me down too, but i dont think ive played a game and felt almost maybe envious of the affetion the character gets but i can empathize with seeing it that way.

unconditional love sounds like its a safety net type of thing. some kind of worth to fall back on that will always be there. id like that too and do crave it as well so ur not alone. i dont want to jump into being an e-armchair psychologist but i feel like these types of feelings might present themselves due to a rocky childhood or feeling neglected/abandoned. at least thats how i feel anyway. but in either case maybe it might help, if even for a moment, or give u some catharsis in reading that there are people who care about you. people you dont even know. sometimes humanity is ugly but its also very beautiful in that respect.

+rep
I never actually try marlboro gold so I can't say much except it has less nicotine and tar. Maybe it's lighter for my throat? I was about to try the red one now. Back then I was using dunhill (both black and white because I don't feel much difference)

I don't think I'm unhappy with myself in general, most of the time I just brush off such negativity. It just sometimes strikes me so hard I might think about this specific dissatisfaction for days or even weeks. I'll probably overcome such problem, but it's kind of irritating to feel blue every now and then.

Well, at least I know that I'm not the only guy who craves it. Sometimes I act lowkey salty towards people I used to try building relationship with, maybe I was wrong and such event is a matter of karma.

that aside, have a nice day for you too
Offdensen
whomst
Topic Starter
harodihg

Momi wrote:

Unless you want like

gay gay full gay VNs

;;

good thread
isnt amnesia that one game with the monsters who try to literally eat ur face?

dont play that i dont think its actually anime
Topic Starter
harodihg

Saturnalize wrote:

harodihg wrote:

+rep
I never actually try marlboro gold so I can't say much except it has less nicotine and tar. Maybe it's lighter for my throat? I was about to try the red one now. Back then I was using dunhill (both black and white because I don't feel much difference)

I don't think I'm unhappy with myself in general, most of the time I just brush off such negativity. It just sometimes strikes me so hard I might think about this specific dissatisfaction for days or even weeks. I'll probably overcome such problem, but it's kind of irritating to feel blue every now and then.

Well, at least I know that I'm not the only guy who craves it. Sometimes I act lowkey salty towards people I used to try building relationship with, maybe I was wrong and such event is a matter of karma.

that aside, have a nice day for you too
i dont think karma is real but i used to. i like ur posts and ur thoughts and im sure whatever comes ur way is something u can handle, but i dont know u super well so thats just conjecture.
Topic Starter
harodihg
i did an escape room this weekend and saw black panther. was a blast. enjoyed blackp anther too. normally i dont enjoy super hero movies cuz i think theyre super formulaic and low brow but this was okay. the first half felt really slow and like there was no real conflict but the cinematograph was beautiful. if u generally enjoy super heromovies ull enjoy black panteher assuredly - id say its not as good as the gucci batman movies but easily upper quartile as far as marvel movies go (which are infinitely better than the other DC movies what the fuck was that batman v superman garbage?)

anyway yeah, hope u all had a good weekend too
ColdTooth
Gul'kafh an'shel. Yoq'al shn ky ywaq nuul.
Topic Starter
harodihg
are u summoning cthulhu to my thread?
abraker

harodihg wrote:

are u summoning cthulhu to my thread?
thy shalt strike forth from thou black mystics and rise thee asses of blood red drakonian horrors
Saturnalize

harodihg wrote:

Momi wrote:

Unless you want like

gay gay full gay VNs

;;

good thread

deal breaker

harodihg wrote:

i dont think karma is real but i used to. i like ur posts and ur thoughts and im sure whatever comes ur way is something u can handle, but i dont know u super well so thats just conjecture.
I just love the idea of balance in life and "you reap what you sow" in another form depends on what I've done.

Hey, thanks for that. I'm almost everywhere if you wanna talk.
E m i

harodihg wrote:

Momi wrote:

Unless you want like

gay gay full gay VNs

;;

good thread

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesia_(visual_novel)
:(
Saturnalize
E m i
oh i get it now :) my bad
Saturnalize
That's alright
show more