forum

[osu!taiko] 2/11/18 SiIvaGunner - Mute City (Multiplayer Mix) by Mew104 Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should SiIvaGunner - Mute City (Multiplayer Mix) by Mew104 be Loved?

Yes
81.32%
No
18.68%
Total votes: 91
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
SiIvaGunner - Mute City (Multiplayer Mix) by Mew104
Captain's Description (by Backfire):
The main draw of this one-diff set is obviously it’s amazing song :^). An enjoyable outing from Mew104, this has slider gimmmicks galore, and a lot of players should be familiar with it as the German TWC Teams warm-up in the past. Enjoy the memes

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/702317
tatatat
this music is garbage to my ears. mute city shouldn't be like this.
HomieLove

tatatat wrote:

Mute City isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a song with such an ability and mastery with memes? Mute City puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a song with his skill and passion for the shitpost community ever again. Brain Power breaks records. Through the Fire and Flames breaks records. Mute City breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the high quality rips.
Stefan

tatatat wrote:

Still a better choice than My Heart will go on for Standard.

Greenshell wrote:

tatatat wrote:

Mute City isn't so great?
Well, they didn't explictly said that about the original song itself, rather about the version.

Good thing we will have leaderboards for both versions of Mute City.