forum

How do you improve finger speed?

posted
Total Posts
show more
jesse1412
t/99612

You stop being blind and read this thread.
Lolzy
fap more
pielak213
­
buny

pielak213 wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/99612

You stop being blind and read this thread.
Is OP original post or original poster...

I looked at the OP and the section on streams didn't say anything but practice. This thread is proving a lot more helpful than the "how to improve" thread. Something mentioned here that isn't in your post is to listen to the rhythm.
you don't get faster by listening to rhythm tho

you get faster by practicing fast maps
skaty

hArk3n wrote:

I already use a mech keyboard with red switches, I play deathstream compilation a lot just trying to ZX as hard/fast as...)
Try to focus on rhythm and don't click to hard. Try to decrease the force of clicking to minimal force that is required to activate your button.
NixXSkate

buny wrote:

LIES LIES LIES LIES
it's decided at birth
<- living proof
Mikelicious

Lolzyy wrote:

fap more
Ayesha Altugle
Practice makes perfect
buny

NixXSkate wrote:

buny wrote:

LIES LIES LIES LIES
it's decided at birth
<- living proof
data collected from a range of total people:1
ez
GoldenWolf

vahn10 wrote:

Practice makes perfect
I hate that so much

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice creates habits and if you practice the wrong thing, you'll create bad habits
Soarezi
Finger more
chanhien

Soarezi wrote:

Finger more
can't agree more than this.
Alpha
If you are right handed. Try tilting your left hand to the right while you are streaming with thumb underneath your fingers.
I think this is the ideal position for high speed streams because it levels out the contact points for you index and middle finger and makes it a tad more easier to be more accurate.
Zeamou
I just want a mech Keyboard :( OSU GODS (COOKIE) GIVE ME MECH KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!
Yuudachi-kun
Why the hell did your dumbass decide to bump a 3 year old topic and how did you find it
Jukkii
no. just why?
this is the worst and most useless necro i have seen on the internet.
Sugacchi
point your mouse to the circles early but click them at the right time
Sugacchi
omg i didn't notice this was when i wasn't born on osu!
Waffleface801
I tap my fingers a LOT during class lol (I'm in high-school)
Tapping in class actually helps, its a good exercise Loll
Ledrith

Alpha wrote:

If you are right handed. Try tilting your left hand to the right while you are streaming with thumb underneath your fingers.
I think this is the ideal position for high speed streams because it levels out the contact points for you index and middle finger and makes it a tad more easier to be more accurate.
yeah this isn't easy for me, because I'm a trackpad user...The hand takes the space you're using for your trackpad :(
Kondou-Shinichi

Ledrith wrote:

Alpha wrote:

yeah this isn't easy for me, because I'm a trackpad user...The hand takes the space you're using for your trackpad :(
congrats you have successfully necroposted!