forum

Lia - Toki wo Kizamu Uta (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mafiamaster
Haha wow, what happened to the offset. :P
I guess you can change the offset to 17211, then press ctrl+A and drag all the circles over by 1 tick using the 1/4 divisor.
Then move 00:39:11 (7) - closer to slider 6 on the timeline and on the map. (Again.)
Then move all of your beats that are after the second offset, move it back 1 tick to match it up with the offset marker once again. These are for the Vocals Difficulty.

For Easy-Normal, do the same with the first offset (changing it to 17211) then resnap.
Then move 00:17:10 (1) - to 00:17:21.
00:21:95 (2) - Possibly make this slider 1 tick shorter.
00:37:82 (4) - Move to 00:37:93.
00:41:70 (2) - Move to 00:41:81.
00:42:13 (3) - Move to 00:42:24, then shorten the slider a little bit.
00:50:55 (3) - Move back to 00:50:44.
00:52:60 (1) - Shorten slider to 00:54:76
00:56:16 (3) - Move back to 00:56:05, then shorten the slider a little bit.
I suggest either removing the second offset in this one to better get those circles on the beat or you can change the BPM to 69.5 which is half of 139.00 BPM. Then fix some issues that you find after resnapping. Maybe even shorten the sliders to your liking.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Done. Ty again :)
Mafiamaster
I see that you wanted another difficulty from someone else. Well here it is! Omg, have fun with this one!
Just stick this in with your other .osu files for this song and do a full submission If you didn't know already!
That is a really nice video. I was blown away. I've never seen Clannad but that video leaves me speechless.

Download: Lia - Toki wo Kizamu Uta (TV Size) (Jeffro) [Mafiamaster's Difficulty].osu
Topic Starter
Jeffro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Al-Azif
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Thank you! Think this beatmap is ready for being ranked? :)
Rolled
Mafiamaster
Hey Jeffro, do you want me to fix those errors on my difficulty, or do you got it? ;)
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Mafiamaster

Download: Lia - Toki wo Kizamu Uta (TV Size) (Jeffro) [Mafiamaster's Difficulty].osu
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Uploaded :)
James
sigh.. i mean, hi!

easy-normal:
tickrate = 1
01:09:86~end - change this, i dont want newbies to sightread. im forced to sightread this part since you placed notes on awkward positions (blue/red tick) on the timeline.

vocals:
nothing wrong

mafiamaster's:
00:57:34 (3) - yuck!

all difficulties could use some hitsounds..
Mafiamaster
Added hitsounds and fixed the yucky slider.

Topic Starter
Jeffro
Added and I added hitsounds myself :) and made the last part in easy normal better :)
James
ok heres my suggestion on the last part of easy-normal: remove them.
you did not make it easier, its still the same. if you dont want to remove the last part just slap bunch of sliders to it~

mafiamaster's slider: still yuck, why do people like sliders crossing each other? oh well i guess its better than the other one~
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Zerostarry
I didnt find anything wrong with it, and i can't bubble this anyways so..im gonna comment on something VERY minor

[Vocals]
00:56:05 (3) - fix the slider endpoint. </nazi>

Oh yeah, you might want to change [Easy-Normal] to Easy, and [Vocals] to Normal. x__X
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Made it a tick longer. Sounds better now :) Ty
James
difficulty name is OK. dont change it.

easy:
imo you should have halfed the bpm for the whole song, with slidertick rate 2. those ugly long sliders... *shakes fist*
but oh well. anyways,
00:30:15 (4) - shorten it by 1/4 beat, sounds 300x better
01:09:86 (1) - spacing >:(
p.s. use distance snapping, you used it at the last part, so why not at the beginning~3/4 of the song

vocals:
tick rate 1
00:27:56 (8) - 1/2 beat longer
00:47:20 (4) - "
01:04:25 (2) - closer
01:26:27 (2) - 1/4 beat shorter (same ending in easy)

mafiamaster's
WHISTLE SOUND OVERLOAD!!! *dies*
and that slider really irritates me, haha. but its fine, don't change it.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Done all that :D Ty for your advice and help :)

Sidenote: Next song I'm doing: T.M Revolution - Invoke

:D

I think it will be a good experience for me to make a fast paced song (Beginning with insane difficulty :D)
James
starred for now until Mafiamaster fixes his whistles of ugliness~
Mafiamaster
Zerostarry
Sinistro
All difficulties
Add a background for No Video.

Vocals
00:28:42 (1,2,3) - Move 2 a bit to the left so it falls exactly between 1 and 3.
01:06:41 (1) - Space it farther than the slider before. Remember to move everything after it as needed.
James
Topic Starter
Jeffro
James
BOOBS

*bubbles*

i forgot mafiamaster's difficulty to reduce those overused whistle hitsound~
Mafiamaster
Ah damn, I totally forgot. Got whistles and finishing sounds mixed up... -_-

I hope this is better.

Topic Starter
Jeffro
James
BOOBS--- i mean BUBBLE
Topic Starter
Jeffro
w00h, ty james :)

here boobs in return XD
CheeseWarlock
*reluctant pop*

There's a lot I love about this map. It plays beautifully for the most part, it's generally a great example of inconsistent spacing, and I love the time signature it's written in (alternating 6/4 and 7/4, going into a 4/4 section then 5/8). </musicnerd>

But I nazi it because I love it <3

[Vocals]:
00:28:42 (1,2,3) - Spacing is too far apart.
01:00:15 (2) - This slider's ugly. :<
01:19:36 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - The new combos should be on the opposite hits.

And I'd like to see the difficulties renamed:
[Easy-Normal] -> [Easy]
[Vocals] -> [Normal]
[Mafiamaster's Difficulty] -> [Mafiamaster's Hard]

But I wouldn't call it unrankable because of that.
Topic Starter
Jeffro

CheeseWarlock wrote:

*reluctant pop*

There's a lot I love about this map. It plays beautifully for the most part, it's generally a great example of inconsistent spacing, and I love the time signature it's written in (alternating 6/4 and 7/4, going into a 4/4 section then 5/8). </musicnerd>

But I nazi it because I love it <3

[Vocals]:
00:28:42 (1,2,3) - Spacing is too far apart.
01:00:15 (2) - This slider's ugly. :<
01:19:36 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - The new combos should be on the opposite hits.

And I'd like to see the difficulties renamed:
[Easy-Normal] -> [Easy]
[Vocals] -> [Normal]
[Mafiamaster's Difficulty] -> [Mafiamaster's Hard]

But I wouldn't call it unrankable because of that.
Done all that :)
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Poke Poke, get up I'm softbumping you :)
CheeseWarlock
Aaaactually, I wanted the new combos on the opposite hits. So that the notes timed closer together have the new combos. Everything else looks fine.

Edit: Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
You mean keep switching isn't that like overlapping i na repetitive way?

Edit: Went in on your advice @ irc.

Download: Floxytek - Opera (lennox989) [AdRon Zh3Ro's Opera].osu
Orkel
There are few maps which make smile in happiness and joy when I play them, and this certainly is one of those. Great job, man.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Sinistro
Jeffro decided to follow Seibei's suggestion on multiple timing sections to change sample set volumes throughout the map, so I'm withholding ranking at the moment and protecting this from ranking with a star.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Already done :D

Only took 1 extra timing section for the chorus as it gets louder there :) But indeed it sounds so much better now so Thank You to both :) and to the rest who helped me of course :D
show more