forum

Yearly milestones

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +137
Topic Starter
I love femboys
Upon reaching your osu! birthday each year, be given a list of accomplishments you made this year. I dont mean like, successfully changed your avatar 39 times! But things like, This year your top play changed [x] times and is now [x] or this year you surpassed [x] playcount. [x] friends added, [x] ranks surpassed, [x]#1 scores, [x] memes to front page the subreddit, etc... Just thought about it because im coming up on my second year of osu and I cant recall all ive done since last year. leave thoughts and other suggs below!1!!1
Lyawi
That's cool but why not the date when you started playing osu! instead of birthday's date o: also people can always set around with their birthday date here
Topic Starter
I love femboys

Lyawi wrote:

That's cool but why not the date when you started playing osu! instead of birthday's date o: also people can always set around with their birthday date here
Thats what I meant, your osu! birthday is the day you created your account.
Lyawi
aaah, now I got it. cool \o/
Edgar_Figaro
I've honestly been tracking this type of data myself manually on an excel spreadsheet. Would be cool if it was an automatic thing.
Captain
Supporting this 8-)
Humanity
I like this, it would be very interesting to see all your achievements at the end of the year!
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Yup this is a good idea... :3
Kishuya
I like this idea, however... the only thing is that it could be discouraging for players just playing the game for fun and not competing; also if a very competitive person were to not reach their milestone, they won't be to happy.

I'm neutral with this idea.
extravagance
i love this. i think it would be fun to track your progress throughout the year. totally supporting :D
xenonius
if career mode were to be added to osu, then this could work with it.
b e e
I really love this idea