forum

[New Mod] Tight Sliders. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zetta
It's a lot like hard rock but with sliders.

Let me elaborate a little bit.

Instead of having the red circle around the slider, which allows you to move anywhere inside the red circle without breaking the slider, you're now restricted to only following the slider path.

The circle is still there but MUCH smaller - small enough to fit inside the slider.
Derekku
It's really not that hard to follow the slider path, so I don't think that this would warrant a score bonus. If you can relate a mod to a currently implemented on (like hard rock), then it's probably better to just stick with the current one(s).
Topic Starter
Zetta
There are some songs with tricky sliders. The kirby mixes come to mind and I'm sure it would be extremely hard to follow those sliders if they were even smaller.
Grabby_old
Yeah, if wouldn't really affect difficulty on easy maps, but increase it drastically on hardcore maps.
Firo Prochainezo
In my humble opinion this is totally useless. Like Derekku said, the current one is fine as it is. No support.
qlum
most people use mods in easy maps, this mod only really makes harder maps harder so a bonus for this would need to be very low otherwise everyone would use it on easy maps. this is not a good idea.
GladiOol
1.01x bonus points?
I mean, you can't expect this to give as much points as hidden or hardrock.

Therefor useless mod imo, not hard enough. (Only on a few maps; kirby mixes etc.)