forum

Write until you get an error.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luqanted
L
Cynplytholowazy
Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter, Dscord...
Bonk
cause we've got cory cory cory in the house yeah it's a party every week baby cory coryy
puccithecat
kill me kill me kill me m
Annadine
If it' n
Sister Jude
hello there hello there hellot
Jellyblob
x
- Jade -
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the gorund i'm gonna kms
Jellyblob
x
Cynplytholowazy
Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowazy Cynplytholowzay
Daichi Shinku
I rarely made an error but when i do i maed it myself
Annadine
I'll coke
Jellyblob
x
Annadine
I was trying to say "I'll come2
_handholding
I like playing ahri and vayne in league of legends, it's a really fun game to play. I';
Jellyblob
x
jyling
cliv
keremaru
ok then, don't quite get the point of this. but who am i kidding, im a noob, i just started playing today.
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okk oof
(edit 2:) (edit:) and after i posted this, i learned that the last message in this was 11 months ago. (edit 2:)omae wa mou shindeiru yeah i learned what that actually means instead of being a weaboo and memorizing it
Cynplytholowazy
keremal you are so stupud...
Serraionga
I really enhoy
Keiger
but without life is death, and death is not a very good thing for anyone on this planet bacuse
Cynplytholowazy
U
(I want to write I...)
keremaru

Cynplytholowazy wrote:

keremal you are so stupud...
i know i am :P

ot: (i had to look away from my screen to do this challenge XD)
standing in the open meadow, some random kid decides to catch some pokemon. what he doesn't know is that he can't catch pokemon in the open meadow and that h
Cynplytholowazy
(I can't even put color on because I wrote the tags wrong...)
keremaru
:GWowoHehe: :Thinkception: :GWchadTH
Cynplytholowazy
keremaru
once upon a time there was a boy who wanted to be some idiot. this dream of his came true and now he's working a job at mcdonald's for little under $5/per hour and working overtime onl
Serraionga
I really enjoy a dish of sapgh
45Traeath
Maybe I'll just r (try)
E m i
Lyawi
Stefan ist scheiße Stefan ist scheiße Stefan ist scheiße s

NO i hate the shift key
keremaru
some people don't know the divfe
Cynplytholowazy
GIVL (You think of the meaning yourself(
E m i
that doesn;'
keremaru
that doesn't what now? i don't know if i should be concerned as to what it is that doesn't or what it is that does, because i don't like this. also, my baby brother is watching the dumbest renditions of tgbs while holding it close to his face/
Ender Lain
neodymium is the best mehnet
E m i

keremal wrote:

that doesn't what now? i don't know if i should be concerned as to what it is that doesn't or what it is that does, because i don't like this. also, my baby brother is watching the dumbest renditions of tgbs while holding it close to his face/
It doesn't make sense GIVL (You think of the meaning yourself(
Cynplytholowazy
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()((((
Ender Lain
Magnets are not toys! Make sure that children don't play with mahnets
Cynplytholowazy
LIL
show more