forum

M2U - Memory Of Beach

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pasonia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 9:57:59 PM

Artist: M2U
Title: Memory Of Beach
Source: DJMAX
Tags: djmax, dj max, pasonia, m2u, hani, memory, beach
BPM: 130
Filesize: 18762kb
Play Time: 02:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Surfin' n' Splashin' (3.14 stars, 169 notes)
  2. Tsunami, tsunami <3 (4.88 stars, 344 notes)
Download: M2U - Memory Of Beach
Download: M2U - Memory Of Beach (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Second map... I know, bloody f***, my timing can really go to hell on this one, because I find myself using 1/8s and 1/6s.

CYCLONE HELLLLLPPPPPP~

EDIT: Finally, a proper full submission, complete with videos and backgrounds and the likes. Plus timing re-adjusted.
EDIT2: Revision of distance snap (may still be incomplete)
EDIT3: Added Tsunami^2 difficulty! (y'know, when you dance badly in DDR and the announcer disses you...)
EDIT4: Revising slider art so the start-end points are clearer.
EDIT5: Incorporating starred elements from awp.
EDIT6: Various DS issues fixed (thanks kioukiou ~~~) + changing combo color 1 to Sunny Yellow on Alace's advice.
EDIT7: Followed Seibei4211's instructions and explained the syncing. (also, pushing to "pending beatmaps" =x)
EDIT8: Re-upping because the BG image is missing. Jeez.
Cyclone
BPM 130.00
Offset 5

This is using the .ogg I supplied

Make sure all the notes are snapped correctly (they should all fall on white, red, and sometimes blue ticks now)

Also, don't have both ends of a slider in the same exact spot.

Also, that long M like slider... should probably be a break instead.

Edit: FULL SUBMIT!
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
-
Seibei4211
Tsunami whatever thingy. Stupid heart.
01:30:94 (2) - End this 1/8 of a beat later.

Reading your difficulty names make me feel gay. By the way, what are 2/3 of these notes 01:59:55 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - synced to in Surfin' and whatever gayness difficulty? Aside from that, I guess I don't have a problem with the maps. Timing's good. The only way you could map a more instrument-based beatmap is with an...instrumental, of course.
Seibei4211
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
The timing may be disputible, but it works for me, so I'll just bubble. Feel free to pop it if the offset needs more discussion.
chan
Well it's rankable, easy difficulty was ok, hard was hard