forum

Hatsune Miku - Saihate

posted
Total Posts
show more
m980
Hi

Easy
00:48:71 (4) - Your not allowed to have sliders that have the ending and the starting points on top of eachother. Move the End point so that it's not stacked on top.

Normal
00:48:71 (4) - Not as bad, but to be safe, i'd change the end position to somewhere else.

Hard
I thought this was Flawless.

I'm going to bump down to a Star for the slider. Just tell me when you fix it.
m980
Okay

All seems good.
kingcobra52
Hmm...I tended to get more 300s with James' offset. I'd change it back to 13,162.

Otherwise, looking good.
Topic Starter
tom800510

kingcobra52 wrote:

Hmm...I tended to get more 300s with James' offset. I'd change it back to 13,162.

Otherwise, looking good.
i think 13162 is better

its feels little fast in formerly(but i still use that :P :P :P

anyway~ fix
Shurrik
That's good
kingcobra52
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
ok after having a secret talk with tom tom in irc i will rank this one
ThePassingShadow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dranoel
James
i S'd normal, i redownloaded the map and didnt find anything. so *shrug*

unrank whatever something blablabla ok?
Saturos
Unranked to fix Normal. Make sure everything appears correctly for you and save it. Then reupload again.

EDIT: Fixed and reranked. Online offset of -5ms, also. ;x
doinkies
There are some invisible sliders in the Easy map too.
James
Drycona
I am getting invisible notes for easy mode at around x146 and x180 on the combo chart and in Edit mode the notes at around 2:19 (x180 on the combo chart) are invisible.
Cabasho
same here, some invisible notes in easy mode =S...
luke0719
same here :(

about four X pop out of nowhere during my play....

guess that's the invisible sliders mentioned above :?

Only 3 people got S on easy

there should be a big problem among this one
James
not sure if this will work but..
try opening easy on edit mode, save it (ctrl+s) then press f5
if it fine there, try playing in on normal osu
Lusi_old

James wrote:

not sure if this will work but..
try opening easy on edit mode, save it (ctrl+s) then press f5
if it fine there, try playing in on normal osu
Didn't help. :( There are still thre invisible sliders around 2:20 (in easy mode)
peppy
Topic Starter
tom800510
James
yeh follow what peppy said and reupload, full or standard.

Topic Starter
tom800510
peppy
Checked and looks ok. Sorry about the dodginess with this - I'm not sure how the bug happened but seems like a once-off kinda thing.
Topic Starter
tom800510

peppy wrote:

Checked and looks ok. Sorry about the dodginess with this - I'm not sure how the bug happened but seems like a once-off kinda thing.
thats ok ;)

its easy to fix

and i just complained its too weird

saturos said it didnt happened usually :shock:
MomijInubashiri
I really like the map, but there's just one minor problem... the HP drain is entirely too high on all 3 difficulties... Can you fix that so that us players can enjoy this nice song more? :)