yuyuyuko
≡ヽ( ^ω^)ノ☆
Rigeru_old
:o
gowww
8-)
orioncomet
[General]
- silence stilder tick is unrankable now >_<? if you dont want to hear silder tick then just use 0.5 as silder tick rate.
- offset sound late to me (feel free to ignore it if you disagree) try 466 and dont forgot to resnap all notes and green line.

[Azuki] - good

[Sleepman] - is this diff a Normal? or a Hard? If It's a Normal I'd suggest you to remove some 1/2 notes, because alot of 1/2 notes made this diff have over star rating and look hard then it should be.
- this diff missed tags. plz add them and make sure they're the same as other diffs.

[Aenna] - nice

[Asms] - nice

*.*/
Topic Starter
miccoliasms

orioncomet wrote:

[General]
- silence stilder tick is unrankable now >_<? if you dont want to hear silder tick then just use 0.5 as silder tick rate. all use 0.5 tick
- offset sound late to me (feel free to ignore it if you disagree) try 466 and dont forgot to resnap all notes and green line. no XD

[Azuki] - good

[Sleepman] - is this diff a Normal? or a Hard? If It's a Normal I'd suggest you to remove some 1/2 notes, because alot of 1/2 notes made this diff have over star rating and look hard then it should be. Fixed
- this diff missed tags. plz add them and make sure they're the same as other diffs. Fixed

[Aenna] - nice

[Asms] - nice

*.*/
Mod thank you orion >w<///
kioukiou
Timing is fine for me.

Nothing else i could find.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
miccoliasms
kiou姐sama arigato ~ >w</
orioncomet
neesama too fast X< was about to bubbles, rawr
Licnect

miccoliasms wrote:

kiou姐sama arigato ~ >w</
QQ姐最高! :oops:
Andrea
Good enough.

Ranked~
Topic Starter
miccoliasms
thank you osuplayer111 >w<//////
Sure
The video is too high resolution.
It is recommended for the video's dimensions to not exceed 800x600.
But it is 1280*720.
Furawa
;) oops miko azunyan kud cyb XD