Total Posts
show more
Lanturn
nice. go go!
Cloudchaser
Yohane best waifoo
Seijiro

Not with that avatar ;)

PS: Kalibe's diff somehow triggers me with all those doubles on sliders :^)
Zallies
grats~

*feeling down :(
alacat
hi hi

Why did you use english version in source ?

I think the source should be "ラブライブ!サンシャイン!!" from official.

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/

Ranked maps are not fine :|
Topic Starter
Pentori
i used english source from http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/worldwide/ as it is more preferred p/4561967
-NanoRIPE-
Grats!! ~ Love this song <3
alacat

Pentori wrote:

i used english source from http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/worldwide/ as it is more preferred p/4561967
Yes, That's official and good. But we should use original version in source. Is this Japanese anime, right?

I don't know why you used english version instead of japanese.
Topic Starter
Pentori
according to Bakari's post here, english source takes priority. i was just following this

Bakari wrote:

Source

1. 1. Try to use official English source provided, if there's any. Source should be mentioned if the song was produced for a certain anime/game/movie/TV-Show or anything of that kind.
    Note: Do NOT list YouTube channels, music shops or downloading/streaming website (such as Newgrounds).
  2. 2. In cases when there is no official English title use the source in the original language (for example: Japanese, if we are talking about an anime title). In this case, add possible unofficially translated alternatives to the tags.
alacat
asked Fycho and KwaN about this. They said it's correct. I thought we take the original language in source even if the official has English version. Sorry my bad, Thanks Pentori!
Kalibe

MrSergio wrote:

PS: Kalibe's diff somehow triggers me with all those doubles on sliders :^)
tricky :^)
Fycho
Let me clarify:

From the conclusions that metadata council meeting has come about, anything official are correct, anything from the official website directly has same priority. There are not "english source takes priority" such case, and do NOT follow it any more.
Topic Starter
Pentori

Fycho wrote:

Let me clarify:

From the conclusions that metadata council meeting has come about, anything official are correct, anything from the official website directly has same priority. There are not "english source takes priority" such case, and do NOT follow it any more.
oh ok then
Agatsu
congrats pentori!
IamKwaN
Gosh, why don't you map the full version :C?
CLSW

IamKwaN wrote:

I guess the guitar solo part after 2 highlights are too complicated :(
Topic Starter
Pentori

IamKwaN wrote:

i regret my decisions
Xinnoh
Is the metronome off by half a beat?
Topic Starter
Pentori

Sinnoh wrote:

Is the metronome off by half a beat?
i dont think so? the metronome is in time with the snares, most of the metronome resets are on offbeats making it appear off
Nyedra
Hi! Thanks for beatmap!
Can i ask where did you find this background art? Who is the author of it?
Topic Starter
Pentori

Feanist wrote:

Hi! Thanks for beatmap!
Can i ask where did you find this background art? Who is the author of it?
bg was done by me, i just threw the character renders on a background xD. feel free to use it, can be found in the beatmap folder