Total Posts
show more
Cute Bunny
Good map >v<
and STAR~
ziin
*star*
[Easy]
[1:31.700]Change the last 2 sliders into reverse sliders. Make the first one into 3, and the second into 4, to go along with the ending beats.

Certainly good enough to be ranked now.
Niva
[Hard] is a very awesome map on Flashlight
Go get this ranked :D
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
@ziin: Oh, I considered that, but I wanted to keep 'Easy' easy. Well, yes, I know that kind of reverse slider isn't that hard, but I guess it might be hard for beginners. And this is bubbled already...
@Nivalis: Thanks for your shining pinks star!
Alace
00:10:715 - what is this red line for ?
this song`s timing is so lol, many 5ms shift XD,but the other version only needs one offset..... whyyyyyyyy
Topic Starter
lepidopodus

Alace wrote:

00:10:715 - what is this red line for ?
this song`s timing is so lol, many 5ms shift XD,but the other version only needs one offset..... whyyyyyyyy
Oh, that one is for 4/4 --> 6/4, for maintaining authenticity of Taiko map.
For 5ms shift, hmm, I'm not certain about timing that precisly, if I use one offset. Can you help me?
Alace
I compared with CS and AC ver
i found that CS`s BPM is like 160.02 and AC`s is like 160.04
so we didn`t feel off in the ranked CS map because of the .02 is really hard to find
in AC ver, you keep to use -5ms to new offset
so you can try 160.04.215 and reset other red lines with this new BPM, i guess it should be fine now
Natteke
I don't think BPM here would have decimals o_o
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
Uh... I used +5 ms, not -5, hmm... Someone need to confirm this.
KRZY
Timing done as per request

Nothing major, just milisecond adjustments

Download: Zeami feat. Ayane - Senpuu no Mai (AC ver.) (lepidopodus) [Timing].osu
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
KRZY used 160.03, and Alace used 160.04. Well, both are not that different(Only by 1~2ms in some points.), though, hmm... Well, let's use 160.04 for now. (Whichever I choose, I think I'll kudosu both cause KRZY confirms there needs some decimals, right? Uh... am I wrong?)

EDIT: Someone rebubble/rank this????? It's been already several hours after I correct timing.

EDIT: What happened in the first post D:
KRZY

lepidopodus wrote:

KRZY used 160.03, and Alace used 160.04. Well, both are not that different(Only by 1~2ms in some points.), though, hmm... Well, let's use 160.04 for now. (Whichever I choose, I think I'll kudosu both cause KRZY confirms there needs some decimals, right? Uh... am I wrong?)

EDIT: Someone rebubble/rank this????? It's been already several hours after I correct timing.

EDIT: What happened in the first post D:

I'm pretty sure none of us can tell the difference between 160.04 and 160.03 XD I don't think that will be important.

gogo rank!
Sure
8-)
The timing is fine to me. But don't believe me. lol
Alace
timing is good now
rebubble
Andrea
Great job with this map, love it <3

Ranked~
Natteke
congrats lepi
arien666
Taiko AC is harder than CS ;_;

Anyway, good job :3
Topic Starter
lepidopodus
Weeeeee, ranked, Thanks for everyone!
lovhin456
Congrats Lepi !! :3
crystalsuicune
Congrats,lepi!!!
(Senpuu's my fave taiko song,so I'm really glad both versions got ranked <3)
Verdisphena
Congratz lepi :3