forum

About AnimationFramerate on skin.ini

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faithium
Hello,

On skin.ini file
I'd like to know if it's possible to only use the "AnimationFramerate" for the element play-skip and not for my follow-points?
To summarize I'd like to know if it's possible to use AnimationFramerate:1 on play-skip and use default AnimationFramerate on follow-points.
It can avoid me creating so much image to animate my play-skip button.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english :3
-yuo-
HEY!!

i'm a beginner skinner too... but hey, everyone's gotta start, right?

I had this problem too...
my scorebar had like 200 frames but the follow points, only three...

Sorry to say, but you cant adjust the fps for follow points.

i think you got it, you duplicate the images. but just in case:

set the framerate you want for an object in the skin.ini, (say, for the play-skip) and then duplicate the follow points...
I suggest you set it for the one that plays too fast.
[for mine, the scorebar was playing too fast, so i set the fps to 30, and duplicated the follow point. since the follow point had three frames, i spammed copy paste 10 times for every frame, so it became 30 frames...]

(soz for my poor explaining)

basically, copy-paste every frame on the slower sprite (follow point) so that one frame of your skip would take the same effect as 'framerate: 1' on 'framerate whatev'

see an example for my skin here: [cuz i cant explain it...] you can dismantle it and see how it works that's fine by me.
[url]https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/403503/start=0
[/url]
p.s. what's your skin? i would really like to know! :D

(soz for my poor explaining, good luck!)
OsuMe65
AnimationFrameRate applies to ALL ANIMATIONS but circle overlays, sliderball, pippidon, mania notes and lighting
Xx_MITSUKI_xX
For some reasons, AnimationFramerate doesn't affect my skin's taiko-hit images framerate, can someone else confirm the animation framerates on taiko-hit animations?