Thank you!
Roxas
Gogogo :D
Topic Starter
Nemis

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Hi! I feel that I need to mod this map :P

[General:]

The difficulties names should be consistent between them, I mean you remark that ''Collab'' is a collaboration map, but you didn't remark that Hard is a Guest difficulty. I think sounds more coherent if you use 'Ayu's Hard or use Insane in the Collab. I think the second option is the best so far because you have storyboarded the name of both of you, so when you play the map will be kinda obvious that this map is a Collaboration map.

I asked Ayu if he wants to rename it in Ayu's Hard, but he doesn't D: And I prefer Collab as Insane...

[Normal:]

Settings:
--> Hmm.. I'd reduce the HP Drain Rate by 1 tick for a better spread (HP-1) done

• 00:05:929 - 00:21:667 - In this section you can use some normal sampleset in this section. The soft normal sound doesn't represent properly the music and everything sound really quite and empty. You should give it a try, really. done

- Well, I generalize that. I don't understand why you don't combined your hitsounds, I mean in some sections you only use claps (and some random finish) in other sections you only add Whistle, when this music it's pretty rich in rhythm and deserves more combined sounds. Believe me, they sound really fine and make the diff. more ''complete''. As I suggested in the section mentioned above, I highly recommend you to use more hitsounds and make more combined hitsounds patterns. It's up to you, you know but please, do it ;__; I added some whistles and claps :3

• 00:36:913 (5) - This is the kiai start, I think that deserves a better emphasize. Would be better if you remove the reptition, and add a Note in 00:37:405. After that you should add a New Combo in this new note, btw you can fix this really simple doing a Reverse Selection (Ctrl+G) in (5) and then add the Note :P done
• 00:52:650 (4) - Same suggestion as above, to emphasize this flash kiai (that means an important section in the chorus) remove the repetition in this Slider and add a Note in 00:53:142. done
• 01:08:388 (4) - Same as above due to the chorus end. Remove the repetition and add a Note in 01:08:880. Well, exactly the same xD done
• 01:22:159 (6) - *Nazi* - A curvy slider works better than this stright one. You should change it done
• 01:41:831 (5) - Same suggestion as previous chorus, I think you know what you need to do done
• 01:57:568 (6) - (^) done
• 02:13:306 (5) - (^). Well, you should applied that in the last chorus. done
• 03:08:880 (7) - Hmm.. I'd add a New Combo here done

- Pretty nice map, other than that everything looks fine to me.

[Collab:]

Nemis:

• 00:25:847 (1,2) - I found this jump kinda exaggerated, and it doesn't flow really good to me. Maybe a Ctrl+G in (2) and some other little tweak will help you to fix the flow here I don't want to change it, sorry ;_;
• 00:34:823 (4) - Plays much better if you do a Reverse selection in this slider (Ctrl+G) and move this Slider to x:376 y:168 No sorry :P I really like it in this way
• 00:57:200 (x) - I really expected a note here done
• 01:39:372 (4,5) - *Nazi*- Stack them properly (? already stacked! test it
• 02:13:798 (7) - Add a new combo here, the music change at this point so it makes sense done

Last thing: I recommend a Spinner for a variety in the score. added!

- Good. The SV is kinda slow, and doesn't represent really well some jumps, but the diff. plays good to me anyways

Nothing else to say.
I'd really like to listen more hitsounds as I said in my mod, because the other diffs. are pretty rich in hitsounds and this song deserves some of that.
Call me back then!
:3 thanks, waiting for ayu updated all **
mancuso_JM_
Rechecked over IRC! (Some little changes were done)
Yeah, we need more 'Train' songs! They sounds really nice :3
Everything looks in order here, now.
Ranked!
Loooctav
Drive Be~
Congratz~
Topic Starter
Nemis
Yeahhh thanks <3
Lally
o3o!! pro tesoro
Chewin
Reiji-RJ
Gratz!! \*____*/
_VLaD__old
Grats!!! :3
[Epicz]
congratz nemis

SPOILER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioLBZh-VWBM
Andrea
Grats :3
Vass_Bass
grats <3
Leader
Nemis pro
716 Girl
hate that song :)
Gonzvlo
Looking pretty good, I'm so glad to see more Trains songs mapped.

Congratulations!
Azure
Gratz!!
cool Nemis 8-)
UnitedWeSin
Really nice map. Gratz! :)
Strawberry
Congrats, Nemis.
Topic Starter
Nemis
rivalbarry
8-)