forum

Hatsune Miku - Baby Maniacs (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
IchiGUN
Поздравляю ведь :D
ztrot
Hi beep just popping in to ask that you change that hitsound it is too long and it is cut with no fade out and it is really bad on the ears.
Gonzvlo
Quickly re-ranked in order to improve a custom hit-sound. Thanks to ztrot for helping out with that!
Topic Starter
Natsume
AWWWWW YEAH! Really thanks ztrot for new normal-hitfinish's file! And thanks all for congratulations! > 3 <
[Yue]

lovhin456 wrote:

congratulations!
+1
SciSSorS_old
congratulations :)
716 Girl
УРЯЯЯЯ МОЛОДЕЦ РИН
Ulysses
Ztrot congrats. You won ^^
Love
such an unfitting background
Topic Starter
Natsume

Love wrote:

You can find fitting background with high quality?
Hitomi May
ееее
Поздравляшки :3
Topic Starter
Natsume

Hitomi May wrote:

ееее
Поздравляшки :3
Спасип! \о/
Love

TakamuraRin wrote:

Love wrote:

You can find fitting background with high quality?
http://konachan.com/
Gonzvlo
To be honest, I don't how is it so unfitting, It's a Hatsune Miku song with a "Hatsune Miku playing the guitar" background. I think I'm missing something... would you care to elaborate?
Andrea
Heart fixed.
Topic Starter
Natsume

Love wrote:

Love wrote:

http://konachan.com/

May be before you speak, you will find at least one fitting background with high quality?
I used pixiv, zerochan, konachan, oreno.imouto, wallbasem gelbooru and could not find really fitting background.
This song have guitar, and as i could not find fitting background, i I tried to find something suitable nearest.
Yeah, i found video, but If I made ​​a screenshot and added it as a background, then the quality would not be good.
Generally, go away. :arrow:
Love
you don't search the name of the song, you search miku and find a fitting moe background that fits with how the song feels, sheesh, relax
Topic Starter
Natsume

Love wrote:

you don't search the name of the song, you search miku and find a fitting moe background that fits with how the song feels, sheesh, relax

TakamuraRin wrote:

This song have guitar, and as i could not find fitting background, i I tried to find something suitable nearest.
Apricot
Best beatmap ever
NapsterGastly
Can you make a beatmap of the full version of this song since you already made the short version?
7ambda

NapsterGastly wrote:

Can you make a beatmap of the full version of this song since you already made the short version?
omegalul