Theme: Futaba Sakura <3
Version: 1.0
Tags: P5, Persona, 5, Futaba, Sakura
Download:
[Data]
Size: 38 MB
Is it fully skinned? No. Only the Osu part is "done."
Screenshots:
Video preview : (Will make one in the near future.)

[Misc]
Creator's comment: This is my first attempt at skinning, it took a while but I finally make enough assets for the skin to be publicly released in beta state. There are a great deal of things I'd like to polish up on this skin but I lack the talent to do so. Overall I am pretty fond of what I made this time around and I'd love to hear what feedback you guys have for me~! :)
Updates: V1.1 Fixed the visibility issue, Added Score Letters, Changed the Color of the hit circles to Green [You'll see why ;)]
Requests: Any tips or suggestions would be great appreciated, if you would like to help me with working on the skin via providing assets or play testing with me I'd gladly add your name to the contribution list! :D (Note: If you are providing assets, they must be original and not from another skin! >_< If it comes from another skin I cannot accept it as then it would be mixing skins and that is bad.)
Frogsi
You should correct your proportion for most of the elements.
The hitcircles is nearly invisible even tho I play on 100% Backgrounddim... Worse with Hidden.
Even in the Folder the HD elements show @2x it feels like it is not.
The Skin looks pretty unfinished eg. modicons and ratings.
Well you should work on the HD Elements first tbh ^^
But I like the theme and work behind it. Keep up the work!
h3oCharles
I call WIP/10

and eww, that scorebar
Topic Starter
Stocking-

FroxXyyy wrote:

You should correct your proportion for most of the elements.
The hitcircles is nearly invisible even tho I play on 100% Backgrounddim... Worse with Hidden.
Even in the Folder the HD elements show @2x it feels like it is not.
The Skin looks pretty unfinished eg. modicons and ratings.
Well you should work on the HD Elements first tbh ^^
But I like the theme and work behind it. Keep up the work!
Thank you for the feedback I will get to work on the proportions,(though not sure why they aren't appearing vividly since the proportions are set to 128x128 and 256x256,) I did not add the modicons due to time restraints because of work and school. I am still in progress of making the ratings, I just didn't add what I had because I believed it would look pretty bad if only certain ratings had different styles while the others were the default.

(Edit: Found the problem, I misnamed one of the files as hitcircle2.png and not as hitcircle@2x.png will be updating this little mistake momentarily!) ;)
Topic Starter
Stocking-

h3oCharles wrote:

and eww, that scorebar
Well is it that you'd want it more simplified like:

or this?

Everything here is still in beta as my original post stated, so things are still being worked out. I want this skin to be a nice skin that can also be used for serious play so not really trying to go for anything over-the-top or flashy.

(Note: Theses are only references.)