forum

Why is my skin being stretched weirdly?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpecialMuffins
http://i.imgur.com/GcI00jz.png

Are there any tips to achieving the size that I want when dealing with osu! scaling?

Also, why are my receptors (keys) stretched like this
Lyawi
Does it happen with other skins aswell? And can you upload your skin here? A specific file can cause it and I want to check that.
Topic Starter
SpecialMuffins

Lyawi wrote:

Does it happen with other skins aswell? And can you upload your skin here? A specific file can cause it and I want to check that.
t/627164

I figured out that there's a strange way that osu! scales everything and it's honestly a mess. Check my latest posts for the skin, but I fixed it. It had to be width 82 I think?

If possible, you could tell me what the white line is doing on the right side of my stage? I was thinking it might be stage-bottom but I'm not sure.
h3oCharles

SpecialMuffins wrote:

If possible, you could tell me what the white line is doing on the right side of my stage? I was thinking it might be stage-bottom but I'm not sure.
mania-stage-left & mania-stage-right... wait, white bar? Are you talking about the scorebar?
Haskorion
To remove the white line you have to use 5 values for ColumnLineWidth instead of 4. Each value only changes one line and since there are 5 lines total (stage-right normally hides the fartest right one) you need 5 values.

ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0
Topic Starter
SpecialMuffins

Haskorion wrote:

To remove the white line you have to use 5 values for ColumnLineWidth instead of 4. Each value only changes one line and since there are 5 lines total (stage-right normally hides the fartest right one) you need 5 values.

ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0
Thank you so much!!!