forum

Customise Your Fruit Catcher!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Twilight_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry

Twilight wrote:

Ok, so I was playing the new catch the fruit mode and alot of Halo 3. Now I know that Halo 3 sounds irrelevant, but it's not. You see, in Halo 3, you get to customise your character (Spartan), and by unlocking new pieces of armor, you need to complete certain tasks. See what I'm getting at? So basically, if you can make it so that you can customise your catcher with say different suits, masks, hairs and bowls. And make it so that you have to fufill certain objectives like get a 500 hit combo in Fruit Mode or something, and to make it even better, allow other users to upload their own hats with requirements, similar to skins, and maybe you can make it so that they are moderated with a moderation team to keep things to a high standard (Like beatmaps). I'm not sure how exactly it will work, but I'm sure that you guys can figure it out, after all, I'm just the guy who comes up with the ideas. :D
I like the part with the unlockables.

We already have the skin modding thing..just upload onto the skin forum and people will check 'em out