forum

USAO - Showdown

posted
Total Posts
show more
Okoratu
since snapping was changed and snapping changes are generally fixing unrankables i redid a bubblepop

04:37:715 (5,6) - 02:16:142 (5,6) - seem esp forced in a way that you expect way more space because you have a lot of momentum coming from prev sliderhead to that circle

rest seems to be in a way that i can't really way anything
Topic Starter
Hikaru Rose

Okorin wrote:

since snapping was changed and snapping changes are generally fixing unrankables i redid a bubblepop

04:37:715 (5,6) - 02:16:142 (5,6) - seem esp forced in a way that you expect way more space because you have a lot of momentum coming from prev sliderhead to that circle - The snare is what gives more spacing for me. 02:15:805 (3,4) - These are pretty low spaced as wel. 04:37:378 (3,4) - Same here!

rest seems to be in a way that i can't really way anything
Okoratu
re
Swerro
unbelievable
Pentori
🌹
defiance
Go hikaru!
Strategas
finally, grats!
Vivyanne
<3<3<3<3<3

its been long enough
Syph
proud of u hikaru
Side
!!!
Depths
hoyl u did it!!!
Cheesecake
hikaru nose
Kujinn
YAY!! Gratz!
Kyouren
Gratzz for your first ranked and approved map! :3
Mint
nice :D
Exote
finally, gratz man!
Ankanogradiel
gratzz
vipto
this map slipped under the radar it seems, i dont understand how anyone looked at this and didnt get the urge to dq mod it.

for future maps, please try not to force streams and kicksliders on everything and try to not completely mess up any kind of emphasis.

02:47:659 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -

02:20:524 (1,2,3) -

Just two examples
Akitora
:) :)
Yamicchi

vipto wrote:

this map slipped under the radar it seems, i dont understand how anyone looked at this and didnt get the urge to dq mod it.

for future maps, please try not to force streams and kicksliders on everything and try to not completely mess up any kind of emphasis.

02:47:659 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) -

02:20:524 (1,2,3) -

Just two examples
What do you mean?

Anyway, gratz on ranking, I've been waiting for this day for so long
RyoKazuka
congrats

you really deserve this
keep it up