forum

[Archived] Osu! Crashed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hung Arima
Hi,

So I installed Osu! and it showed the osu! crashed with the log:

#=qKuF8AA7XClc_$z0n2tL1I9MaWs_ETEGP7fntj6GrEknDfLQi9fMT2roeynuvEVXs: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=q98YTt89A$ibFuwakaBbClx9PINkHXh8V33inOV87F3cghZ6zJqo9Nmo3gQrLrMu0.#=qthKnFKFmHdVt_tj3s0MXNw==(Int32 #=q719cYc3FNgJ5I4$0NRUtzw==, Int32 #=qMDuX2bppgtnRM$a_3tD03Q==, GraphicsContextFlags #=qsDywmqyFJnQGPj39wwmUfg==)
at #=qAX66ToTXu698m4EEzmX$jMHml3nsmaAwxT$DtcVi30dfNDW$YUeFoy4HkKJWmLEt.#=qmmRzBvp89ldKTX4Il9yZPpIneQnOvJ7fTj3hxmcOFCI=(GraphicsContextFlags #=qsDywmqyFJnQGPj39wwmUfg==)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at #=qAX66ToTXu698m4EEzmX$jMHml3nsmaAwxT$DtcVi30dfNDW$YUeFoy4HkKJWmLEt.#=qmmRzBvp89ldKTX4Il9yZPpIneQnOvJ7fTj3hxmcOFCI=(GraphicsContextFlags #=qsDywmqyFJnQGPj39wwmUfg==)
at #=qAX66ToTXu698m4EEzmX$jMHml3nsmaAwxT$DtcVi30dfNDW$YUeFoy4HkKJWmLEt.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qfVq8j8b8blGkWoAQvh9dnA==)
at #=qvhfaVycUJXa3IcOFltQngjzWWTXXXroEQEXhJIwe01udqwubgGsKoHfVN2ZBb0JO.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qfVq8j8b8blGkWoAQvh9dnA==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=qFqfHgtGeI29gwF3e7WJYO9i9jOvDlIBd2mZJdvokb7w=.WndProc(Message& #=q5OPbB2REc5gkHFlJ17fkIw==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I think the problem is the Graphic Card Driver and tried to update it but the result's still the same.
Thanks in advance!!

osu! version: 20170615.1cuttingedge
Venix
try to run osu! in compatibility mode.
Topic Starter
Hung Arima
I just double-click Osu! and then it shows that, everytime. How can I run it in compatibility mode?
Venix
go to osu! folder > open osu!.<username>.cfg > edit value of CompatibilityContext to "1".
Topic Starter
Hung Arima
I tried but it still crashed :(
Nitrous
Have you tried using the repair osu! shortcut? It should be in your osu! installation directory. You can also run it by running osu! then hold shift while the cookie splash logo is shown before starting.